• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everyone having a nice weekend?

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Reaction score
Other than the idiot downstairs with the LOUD chainsaw, I'm having a great day. Its nice and sunny with a slow cool breeze. Was out on the balcony with a glass of ice cold green tea and a good cigar... Plan on going out to the watering hole tonight and having a beer or two in the Biergarten. All and all a pleasant day so far. :cool:

Just another day of work here. 7 days a week for the last month and for the next 4 or 5 months.

Nice to hear you are having a good weekend; I hope you enjoy it! :thumbs: Here is NWA, however, it is too darn hot! Today it is at the century mark and makes it almost unbearable outside. Last night a few of the NWA guys got together and we had to get a mister (not a Mr. :sign: ) going outside to cool us off. How much longer until fall is here?

Brandon

It's humid as crap here in the DC area this morning. Did my morning run, then worked out in the yard for a bit. Then I walked the dogs with a nice meduium Gurkah that was perfect for the duration of the walk. Getting ready to go football shopping for the kid, then we'll probably end up at Joe's Crab Shack! My only decision now is if I should drink beer or margarita's!
I'll probably finish the night with a nice ISOM. Great day thus far!

Just lost my ass at poker :angry: , but had two good cigars in the process :thumbs:

raining like mad here, and I'm trying to decide which cigars will go fsihing with me this week.

so many choices, so little room. Methinks I need to get int he CP Store and upgrade my little travel humi! :laugh:

I cut the grass and just got rained on. Not the best but an OK weekend so far.

Been working extra for the past few months...Paying off bills. Have not had a weekend off in a while. Guess it's nice to be able to work OT whenever I want.

Soon I'll have a weekend off...Sure will be nice.

Just another typical day. Today is so hot that ya could almost burn your hands on the seat belt in the cars. Other than that, just a typical day in retirement. Gonna smoke a Antano Belicoso after i eat Subway and toss in a movie. I didnt get bed till after 9:30am and rolled out of bed at 4:22pm. :laugh:

Had to work today, came home and mowed the lawn, and then the boys are coming over in a bit for poker! Should smoke a good one tonight, but I'm just not sure on what it'll be! Also going to be breaking the seal on the Caol Ila Cigar Malt from the group buy!!!
Pretty good "short" weekend so far!!!

David

Starting a weeks vacation on the Outer Banks in North Carolina.
I’m looking forward to a week of sun, sand and water.
Of course there will be a few cigars also.
There is nothing like sitting in a beach chair with your feet are in the ocean.
You have a beer in one hand and cigar in the other.

Sometimes life IS good.

Starting a weeks vacation on the Outer Banks in North Carolina.
I’m looking forward to a week of sun, sand and water.
Of course there will be a few cigars also.
There is nothing like sitting in a beach chair with your feet are in the ocean.
You have a beer in one hand and cigar in the other.

Sometimes life IS good.

Dang...I soooo look forward to my vacation...as long as no one else gets married in the family causing me to buy plane tickets for that, I'll be heading to the DR next year...yeee hawwww :)

Uhhhh yea I am having a great weekend. The wife is out of town for a few days.... hehehe

ok fellas-
Warning- if you are drinking something swallow it now before you continue any further :)

For those of you with woes here is one to make ya giggle....This is what E's weekend has been like:

11:00 am to the beach for fun in the sun with three ankle biters.

5:00 pm off home to get the kids washed up and fed.

7:00 sitting down to dinner ( a few pounds of gulf shrimp with all the fixins' & banked potatoes )

8:00 roll off the chair on to the floor groaning in pain wondering if that last shrimp was really worth it as the kids pounce and plot...

8:30 other half takes embarrassing picture after facilitating the kids with some old make up and a special LIP GLOSS for the camera

This is what happens to a man who has a shrimp boil and eats himself into a stupor- while kids are lurking....
Don't feel bad.... he really should have known better :) And yes I know I will pay dearly for this but what the hell- he owes me a few. Buahahaha!!!

cb89dd83.jpg