• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Everything is $1.00

I dub thy bag "Zeta". The sticker must have fallen off. Anyway, sounds like neither cigar is a bust so far.

#1...1876 $1.00 cigar. I have one of these left and now am not afraid to try it.

#5 RyJ Rothchilde en tubo. Not a bad cigar and not real expensive either.

Smoked #1 out of the Epsilon bag yesterday. Long Island was covered in record snows and I had to spend 2 hours shoveling. What better way to do it, than with a $1.00 cigar. Thanks Larry. Considering I don't taste anything when I smoke in the cold, this was not a bad cigar. A longsdale? It had some slight flavor in the beginning, but a little past the halfway point, It just lost it's flavor. I was also too tired to smoke anymore. I would say, not a terrible $1.00 cigar.

OK, here's the rosetta stone:

Rosetta Stone (1-5)
Alpha V Centenial Cammacho East India 1876 Cuban Legacy
Beta Highlander V Centenial La Vieja Cuban Legacy Cuba Aliados
Gamma Cu-Avna Rovanoff Cuban Legacy V Centenial Perdomo
Delta LFD Ligero Highlander 1876 Rovanoff Riata
Epsilon East India Riata Perdomo Res Indios Liga IV
Zeta 1876 Rovanoff East India Cuban Legacy RyJ
Eta Riata Cammacho Duque Liga IV Indios
Theta Gurkha Mad Duque East India Rovanoff Cu-Avana
Iota 1876 V Centenial Indios Indian Highlander
Kappa Punch Duque Cuba Aliados Liga IV Indios
Lamda Duque 1876 Cu-Avana Riata Padron

Well since I've been kind of MIA on this thread for a while, I thought it was time to try my 4th smoke. Last night I pulled out #2 from the Iota bag. I'm sorry but I don't have much of a review because I really didn't like this smoke at all. It was a little bitter right from the beginning and as I gave it about 15 minutes or so, the bitterness never subsided so I finally ditched it. While the other smokes I've tried (even the $1 ones) have been pretty decent, this one was not. I was really in the mood for a something tasty, and I didn't have much patience so I went back to my humi and pulled out a Hemingway to enjoy. What cigar was this?

theorangeman said:
Well since I've been kind of MIA on this thread for a while, I thought it was time to try my 4th smoke.  Last night I pulled out #2 from the Iota bag.  I'm sorry but I don't have much of a review because I really didn't like this smoke at all.  It was a little bitter right from the beginning and as I gave it about 15 minutes or so, the bitterness never subsided so I finally ditched it.  While the other smokes I've tried (even the $1 ones) have been pretty decent, this one was not.  I was really in the mood for a something tasty, and I didn't have much patience so I went back to my humi and pulled out a Hemingway to enjoy. What cigar was this?
[snapback]295536[/snapback]​

He gave the answers in the post before yours. Boy you have been MIA!! :laugh:

"Iota 1876 V Centenial Indios Indian Highlander"

Shibumi said:
theorangeman said:
Well since I've been kind of MIA on this thread for a while, I thought it was time to try my 4th smoke.  Last night I pulled out #2 from the Iota bag.  I'm sorry but I don't have much of a review because I really didn't like this smoke at all.  It was a little bitter right from the beginning and as I gave it about 15 minutes or so, the bitterness never subsided so I finally ditched it.  While the other smokes I've tried (even the $1 ones) have been pretty decent, this one was not.  I was really in the mood for a something tasty, and I didn't have much patience so I went back to my humi and pulled out a Hemingway to enjoy. What cigar was this?
[snapback]295536[/snapback]​

He gave the answers in the post before yours. Boy you have been MIA!! :laugh:

"Iota 1876 V Centenial Indios Indian Highlander"
[snapback]295646[/snapback]​

Yeah, told ya' :laugh:

I even read the post, but I was confused by it at first, but NOW I understand. :whistling:

I've fallen for those V's before. Look nice and bitter taste. Not much to write about.

So I'm not alone, huh? :laugh:

Well, I've just got one smoke left to try - #4. I'll try it out in the near future. Thanks again for putting this pass together, golfgar - it's been a lot of fun! :)

Well, I finally tried the #4 and although it was a little fuller bodied than I traditionally like, I could tell it was a good smoke. The construction was solid as was the burn. Once again, thanks for organizing the pass golfgar, it was a great idea and was nicely done. :thumbs:

Thanks for playing. I wish 50thVert would come out of hiding and post what he smoked since he was the first in the pass.

I haven't forgotten, Larry. I WILL post about the gamma pack. Soon. I promise. Thanks for letting me play.

#2 Gamma pack.

Churchill, nat wrapper, slightly veinly.

Good pre-light draw and flavor

Upon lighting: Hey, I know what this is. Is this a Puros Indios?

This is a good fishing, yard, golf smoke. 1.00 I bet.