• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Exchange server 2003

mmburtch

Sleep deprived and cranky
Somebody is using me to spam. I have stopped it for the time being, but that is just a temp fix. I need help purging their crap from my queues, and shutting down the hole they slipped through. Shoot me a PM with a phone number and a good time to call if you can help.

Thanks

Well, I think I got them evicted. I had to clear over 25,000 messages from my queues! Friggin spammers. Fortunately, for those 25,000 poor victems, I was using a relay agent with a 150 messages a day limit. When I exceeded the limit, they stopped relaying. The crap sucked up 45gigs of hard drive. Well, bigger and better passwords for me now.

Sorry this happened to you brother, but gad you are back.

Tim

Man that sucks big time. Hope you get all cleared up!

Had that happen a few years ago. Had to get un-blacklisted and everything. WAPITA.

Somebody is using me to spam. I have stopped it for the time being, but that is just a temp fix. I need help purging their crap from my queues, and shutting down the hole they slipped through. Shoot me a PM with a phone number and a good time to call if you can help.

Thanks

If you still need some help, shoot me a PM. I am a messaging engineer by day :p