• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Exciting News!

aquiring93

Bean Counter
So yesterday I made my very first box purchase and I thought I would share that experience with y'all on here. :D

I walked into my local B&M not expecting to come home with a box at all. The shop keeper who was there at the time showed me all the new cigars they had just received and what she thought I may like. I made my selections and went to the counter to pay. On my way out I noticed an empty box of Tat Faustos. I asked her if she had anymore in the back somewhere that she could open for me. She looked at me and with a grin on her face took me back into the humidor to talk to me. She explained how the owner had put the rest of the Fausto singles on the clearance rack the other day, but she had one more box left. I got all excited because I thought she was going to open the box for me, but no. In the end she gave me the box of 25 for 40% off MSRP. I walked away paying roughly $4.00 a stick for my beloved Faustos. Needless to say, I was pretty freaking excited. :thumbs:

Just thought I would share that cool experience of my first box with my fellow BOTL! :cool:

Awesome. Bet you were pretty jazzed. I would be, those are great sticks.

Awesome. Bet you were pretty jazzed. I would be, those are great sticks.

Congrats on the score. I was just gifted a Fausto by a BOTL. I am letting it rest for a bit, then going to light it up. I have heard a lot of really good things about it.

Dayum! You hit a lick on that deal brother. Love those things.

It's always nice to score on a good deal...especially if it's one of your favorite smokes.

Enjoy.

Thats a great score!! WOW I'm shocked that cigar will be on clarence!

Congrats on the nice score...Faustos can really kick my ass sometimes.

Nice deal I wouldn't mind comIng across. I've only had one so far, but I was impressed.