• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Expanding Members Search function

edng

Will the Admin in CP consider expanding the 'Search' filters under Members section?

Currently, Search and Filter Options allow us to search via name, photo and sex....... how about including search via State, City and/or Country ?

At the moment, if we want to hook up with CP'ers in say, Hong Kong or Bangkok or Los Angeles or New York.... I cant unless i start an independent 'Want to Herf....' thread and HOPE for some BOTLs in that particular neck of the woods to come across the thread.

just a suggestion

Excellent suggestion, Ed. I too would find this extremely useful with my frequent travels.

This idea gets another "second" from me. It would be useful indeed.

Wilkey

It doesn't really work like that, Ed et al. Yes, Rod could modify the php code that runs this board... but then updating to new versions of the software would be a difficult process of re-applying the patches, and making sure they didn't break or have to be rewritten.

The point of using an off the shelf package is that you don't need to worry about maintenance... someone else fixes the security holes, adds new features, etc.

Certainly modding a board is possible, and there are even off the shelf mods you can download and install. However it's not a wise idea unless you're prepared for the work of maintaining and integrating said patches.

It doesn't really work like that, Ed et al.........
............However it's not a wise idea unless you're prepared for the work of maintaining and integrating said patches.

Party Pooper!!

:laugh:

It doesn't really work like that, Ed et al.........
............However it's not a wise idea unless you're prepared for the work of maintaining and integrating said patches.

Party Pooper!!

No kidding. Some people never learned the adage, " If you have nothing positive to add..."

maybe they can piggyback this together with other stuff when they do their next planned upgrade?

hey, no-one's in bed yet ???

maybe they can piggyback this together with other stuff when they do their next planned upgrade?

hey, no-one's in bed yet ???

Andrew's playing poker and the rest of us live in parts of the country where its still a bit early for bed.

this does not warrant another thread BUT what are all these CP-lady icons on the left ? there does not seem to be any kind of co-relation with seniority or the number of posts?? What are they?

When you get to a certain number of posts you get another one. They really mean nothing other than multiple little ladies staring me in the face....

When you get to a certain number of posts you get another one. They really mean nothing other than multiple little ladies staring me in the face....

oh OK thanks..... I thought that the sexier sig tag images get more of these CP icons LOL !

Maybe we could set up one of those Frapper maps for Cigar Pass. Then members that are interested in getting togther to herf could just look at the map to find fellow BOTL's.

Maybe we could set up one of those Frapper maps for Cigar Pass. Then members that are interested in getting togther to herf could just look at the map to find fellow BOTL's.

I'm pretty sure we have a Frapper map....I'm gonna search for it right now...