• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Experience with Peretti blends or pipes?

Benjamin Button

So I just discovered that L.J. Peretti Tobacconist is less than 40 min from my house. I have never tried any of their blends or heard much of their pipes but I am curious as to anyone else's experience with them.

-Adam

I'd be interested to hear about this too - I picked up a box of the Tat Franks from them, and was quite pleased with the way they handled my order, being that I was a first-time buyer for them.
if they have some nice pipe goodies at decent prices, I might just have to see about another order ;)

I'd be interested to hear about this too - I picked up a box of the Tat Franks from them, and was quite pleased with the way they handled my order, being that I was a first-time buyer for them.
if they have some nice pipe goodies at decent prices, I might just have to see about another order ;)

I learned that they have been in business since 1870 in Boston and in their current store since the early 1930's. I didn't realize they made pipes as well. I don't know who the carver is but it seems they have a ton of them in the store as well as a LOT of tobacco. I may make a trip down there next weekend and see what I can pick up. I'm due for a new pipe.
:whistling:

I have zero personal experience with the shop, but I've heard nothing but GREAT things about the store and their blends. I think they kind of specialize in Burley based blends, but I'm not 100% sure on that info.

Good luck!

With 15,000 blends to choose from you should find something you like.They are famous for their Burley blends. My favorites and Cuban Mixture, D-9575, and D-7485. I just had some one recommend #333 to me so I'll be trying that one next. I really like their American blennds which is basically English plus Burley and light on the Orientals.

The two flakes I tried I didn't care for - London Flake and Cambridge Flake(VaPer and English). But the Burley blends have become "go-to" blends for me.