• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EXPLANATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarGirl

Why was utility smokes locked? You robbed me of the fun of being part of the discussion.
Dave, you made a point of letting everyone know you were sending Henry cigars, how come he never got them?
Can somebody get me answers!!!!

Actually GarGirl, I made it a point that, once I had addresses for all four people I suspected of being the same (you're one of them! ), THEN I'd send out the smokes - not before.

But thanks for staying on top of it!

Dave :cool:

Rod will just delete this because he can't handle the truthe

actually dave, i have spoken of the money i make, before. in fact on april 20th i said...
aw, come on matt r. we're all one big happy family here. did the unbiased review quiet you down? anyway, i put my snailer on the package. not hiding anything. i just have had people send me mail and packages and even call me trying to sell me things, or get me to invest in some project because i make good money. i hate the hassle so i just don't post my info. i give it out to the people who are genuinely intersted and who i feel won't abuse the courtousy. besides, the "family" aren't the only ones on the web, you know. other people can get the info. i am relaxed, just cautious. there's a difference. thanks for keeping an open mind and for being honest. review is what i expected. hope you enjoy the treats i added! consider them a "reward" for "taking the plunge", for trying something new with an open mind. enjoy em, since they're made for smokin!
so thanks, but no thanks. it's just that i try not to say anything about it, unless it's appropriate. you complain because i say i have money, and then pounce on it when you think it fits your agenda. contradiction, gotta love it.

I already sent you the address, but if you lost it I will PM it to you again.

I sent you mine 5 times

the check is in the mail....... ;).....that old gag uh

Henry, as I stated after the single time you sent me an address, I need your last name to send a package. My post office doesn't accept "nick name" on packages after 9/11.

Tell ya what, just to make sure it gets to me - EMAIL it to me.

CigarEnthusiast@attbi.com

Thanks buddy!
Dave

Dave, don't waste your time! Hell, he'd never get the package anyways, he's so rich and powerful one of his "ass"ociates would prolly end up getting the package anyway!! :p :sign:

If you truly did Henry, then please accept my deepest apologies - I'm afraid I lost it.

Please EMAIL it to me again.

Dave

Mature, hell I thought I was doing good for an old redneck!!! :p

worm you are telling the truth

I wont get it

but thats not the point

Alright Henry - I got your email!

But I have to ask..... If your last name "Ford" as it stated in reply email, or "berkowitz" as stated in the email?

For what it's worth, 2 down, 2 to go.  Once I get all the emails with full names & addresses - I'll send everyone's cigars out!

Dave

henry said:
Now I have sent it for the 6th time Davy girl
Henry,

What's the point of this? You call Dave Davy Girl? You really like to keep the flaming going, don't you? Very mature...

My nephew, who set it up put ford in as a joke

said I was as old as henry ford

although I don't agree with sending someone a package they will not receive. I am a big "point maker" and you're right henry, that is not the point. And, if Dave needs 2 more addy's...whose are they Dave?? tell us who you need so that we can get this issue cleared out. DING DING, next round!! LMFAO :0

Status
Not open for further replies.