• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EXPLANATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do I have to tell you, if you're going to use such an originally contrived nick name, at least learn to spell it right. It should be spelled "Davey" - there's an "E" in it!

Geez, you think with all that money, you could have afforded a college to teach you to spell right!

Dave :sign:

Good point WG, the other two full names & addresses I would need are WileGuile's & RagingBull

Once I get those, the packages go out!

Dave :p

Hey dagggonit!!  It's BW, not WG.  And, you're in luck, Raging Bull is online right now.  Here's your chance to narrow the list to 1!! :p  :)

Oh dude - my most sincerest apologies. I didn't mean to insult you like that. It was a total slip of the fingers.

Tell you what, you can call my Davey Girl if you want, but you have to spell it right!!!

LMFAO

Dave :cool:

you never asked me for my addy, dave, so why would i have sent it to you? the only two people who got my addy were husker mike and beast. sending it to you anyway, just fot the hell of it.

Killer, now, Davey Girl :p ;) , get ahold of Raging Bull and you'll have all 4 names and addy's locked in!!!

I love it when a plan comes together!!! :thumbs:

Hey Henry, since you're so active tonight, I know you can't miss this AGAIN.

Now quit dodging the question, what were your intentions with
or you just may get a chance to met me sooner than you think

Remember, you were the one that said,
when cowards are confronted they divert the topic

Seems like you keep diverting the topic when I ask you to explain your post.... You're not a coward, are you?

Dave

BW I think it should be illegal for ppl to have as much fun as you are having tonight.

Dave, every time you asked for my full name and address, I sent them immediately. The Beast even has my full name and address, so what is the problem?

Hey WG (and yes, I'm refering to WileGuile this time) - I didn't receive your address. Did you PM it, or email?
Please EMAIL me your full name and address to CigarEnthusiast@attbi.com

Thanks buddy!
Dave

Hey GarGirl, I've been trying to go to bed for about an hour and a half now but can't get out of the action!! This is first class (free) entertainment. If it wasn't so late here I'd fire up a nice PC (no brand specified ;) ) and crank open a cold beer!! :thumbs:

Henry, an emoticon is not an explanation - you're not proclaiming your cowardice by trying to divert the topic, are you??

Dave

Sorry WG, but I want a verifiable address - an anonymous PO box doesn't but it.

Nice try though!
Dave :D

Dave, are you sure you want to keep pushing this. Henry sounded serious. Maybe you don't want to meet him after this conversation.

Don't take this the wrong way....but I looked in the dictionary for the definition of LIER and found: someone who likes to lie around alot. Who do we know who likes to lie around all the time??? :sign: :p Sorry, this one was just TOO funny to let slide henry!! :lookup:

Status
Not open for further replies.