• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EXPLANATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN!! henry caught the misspell!!! LMFAO still, anyway!! :p :)

dave, i live in a small town where there are no house numbers. rt. 8 is the closest you'll get. sorry big guy. face it. you've got the addy's. now do your part.

Hey Rod are we making you happy? I have never seen so much action in one topic before. :D

GG, check out "Worm Meat" now that's action!! Although the Edicion Limitada pass is rolling along quite nicely, though there are "bribes" keeping that one flowing!! ;) :thumbs:

I'm not quite sure what you're calling me a liar for, but OK.  

YOU'RE STILL AVOIDING THE QUESTION!!!

I'd say you have.... ummm, ONE more chance before, by your own statement, you proclaim yourself a coward.

What did you mean by, "or you just may get a chance to met me sooner than you think"

You said it - now EXPLAIN it.

Dave :p

BTW, I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but it looks like GarGirl went to the same college as Henry - neither of them know that "met" is past tense. The word they are both trying to use is properly spelled "meEt". Interesting.......

Every one knows what I'm talking about.... ;)

Don't tell me you're that stupid too

why don't you get back to the addy issue, there, dave, and check you're email while you're at it.

WG...what exactly is the ridiculous task at hand? I'm just wondering? :D

???, but getting :angry: . Just sent my snailer AGAIN!!!! So, Dave, what's the deal? Are you going to cough up the smokes promised eons ago or what?

Hmm, I must be...

I'm afraid I need you to spell it out in simple terms for me, so I can understand it. Please stop changing the subject and tell me what you were refering to.

Dave

"worm meat" is also 3 months and 2 weeks old, there wormie. the ridiculous task at hand is taking care of dave. everything that he has attacked with has been successfully rebutted. and he keeps going on and on and on...and quite frankly, it's getting old.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Feeling ignored here! :lookup: :angry: :lookup: :angry: :lookup: :angry: :lookup: :angry:

OK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Two guys walk into a bar...... :p

Which is kinda funny when you think the second one would've ducked!!!!! BWWAAAHHHAAAHHHA :0 :thumbs: :sign: :lookup:

Haven't you seen the movies Dave, the streets are dangerous and rich people have a long reach. If you had an accident he would probably be in another country. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.