• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EXPLANATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, WG, this ain't got nothing to do with me. I'm just here to keep the pot stirred, so to speak. However, I don't think you had any reason to gouge me on your last post didya'?

Wilie, I was referring to this post:

"worm meat" is also 3 months and 2 weeks old, there wormie.

Ok, Mr. Obvious, ya' got me....but what was the point of "pointing" that out?

Alright!  I have all the addresses... just a couple of questions:

Henry:  You state your address is in "easton pa" and yet, quite clearly in your profile, you state your location as "NYC" - now I don't know about you, but I always thought NYC stood for New York City.  Which is it?

Wileguile:  Your return email states your name is "David Alan Gosson", but in the email you say your name is "Guile Hammersmith" - which is it?  Like I said, the p.o. won't take nick names.

wow - two people from Pennsylvania, two from New York.  And one of the people from Pennsylvania says in their profile that they're from New York!  Strange.

1 PM address received from GarGirl, the other 3 received via email all from anonymous email services - no great surprise there!

Never fear friends - I'll start sending the welcome packages out as soon as I get a straight answer from Henry - explain, in simple terms, exactly what you meant.  I'll send them one at a time (starting with the least suspicious) using some form of delivery confirmation.  So for all your sakes, I hope all the addresses were legit - 'cause when one bounces back undeliverable - the fun ends for all of you.  Assuming they all get delivered (which of course, I'm SURE they all will be), then I assume everyone will be very pleased with what I sent them.  Well, maybe not Henry - I can't afford the type of cigars you ususally smoke - but I'll try and come up with something good for ya!

Anyone care to change their address before I start sending?

Dave :D

GarGirl, prolly the one you were referring to was deleted by me. I didn't think it was appropriate when I din't know WG's intentions. I hate to climb on someone's back without reason. ;)

Wileguile, just as your code name would= WG
Big Worm = BW
Gar Girl=GG
and so on... just FYI :)

You STILL didn't answer the question. Don't blow it for the rest of your friends. No packages go out till I get a straight answer for you.

Dave :p

do you think in your right mind I would give my nyc address to a weasel like you

please now you think I'm stupid

pointing out in defense of gargirl because this topic is hot, and you tried to cool it down by pointing us in the direction of another thread, which coincidentaly is about you, so i pointed out that the thread isn't that hot, cuz it's old. this thread started tonight.

Hell, I only got 2 and that's if ya' split the double-wide apart in case compn'y comes over!!! :sign:

Hey you cannnot make new rules in the middle of the game!!!!! :angry:
We never established that getting my cigars was contingent on you getting answers from Henry.

This site will not turn into continuous flames. If you wish to continue this discussion, please do so via email, and not publicly.

To those membership who stated "they wish to rethink their membership", please do. This forum is obviously not for you.

My only question is to Dave, why would you even think about sending ANYTHING to a **** nut who calls you a liar and Davey Girl?

Oh and henry, who gives a flying **** many houses you have, how much money you make or any of the other crap you have? The richest people sometime have nothing.

That's all I have to say and Rod, I am one of those re-thinking membership, so see ya', until this is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.