• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Facebook Intel

Yet another reason why facebook/myspace is the devil. I hate both of them.

TOS on most every forum or BB I've ever been to says that once material is posted it becomes the property of the forum or BB owner.

Obvious exception would be on material where prior copyright exists (books, photographs, printed material, etc.).

On a practical level, once something hits the internet, it's out there for good.

Well, you don't have to worry about that ever happening on Caputo's site...they delete everything good! LMAO :sign:

This will just be like when facebook added the stalker feed. Tons of people will create groups protesting it but few will actually leave.

Anyone else find it sad when there are causes for curing diseases and such with thousands of people in the group yet there are only a few hundred dollars donated?

Myspace and facebook are the biggest pieces of Sh*t in existance. I cannot stand either of them. They are so g*ddamn annoying it is ridiculous. Sorry about that. End rant

Well, you don't have to worry about that ever happening on Caputo's site...they delete everything good! LMAO :sign:
Lee, I missed you...in a heterosexual way :laugh:

Myspace and facebook are the biggest pieces of Sh*t in existance. I cannot stand either of them. They are so g*ddamn annoying it is ridiculous. Sorry about that. End rant

Man... someone's a little upset no one would accept his friend requests...

Yeah, I read about this. I do use Facebook but I don't think they will find much use of my postings, raves and rants to friends and colleagues :) So let them keep it :cool:

Pretty much standard data I think. The safe rule to live by....If you post it on the internet at all, it's there forever, no matter what any agreement says.

I use my page to promote my photography, I own the copyrights to all my pics....but they can go ahead and license my photo's and licensing is where the $$$$$ is at in stock photography. Wonder if a CP lawyer could chime in on that part of the agreement. I will not post a link to my site and will not post a pic that is worth selling. Isn't Facebook owned by Microsoft? Total crap IMHO, always the little guy getting shafted in anyway possible.
Rob

Yes, they have heard the voice of Trey and have changed their policy. Scary but true.

Yeah, I read about this. I do use Facebook but I don't think they will find much use of my postings, raves and rants to friends and colleagues :) So let them keep it :cool:

Yeah, I don't really use Facebook aside to keep up with friends and acquaintances scattered throughout the world. Well said.

whats a face book..........

tim