• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Factory Tours in southern FL?

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
I spend a lot of time in southern FL because my mom lives there now. I know a lot of cigar companies (Padron, Fuente, LGC, etc.) have their US offices there. Are these just distributation points or is there something to see? I guess LGC still rolls some cigars in Miami, do any other companies? I'd like to go for a tour if anyplace has them but I'm not sure if all there is in FL is big warehouses. The websites for the companies don't really say much. Anyone know?

El Credito, La Luna, Caicique( I think), El Titan de Bronze(Dunno if they still exist), Moore and Bode. Plus you have the Miami crew to say hey to. Interesting bunch of guys.

Emo

Interesting bunch of guys.
That's a good way to put it :p

Hey Other,
Most of the offices/ factories have a "tour" or you can at least sit and have a smoke. They are also their major distribution points. Ric, Jorge (cigah smoka) and I have been to most of them. I live about a mile from the area so it's easy for me to get over there :D .

LGC/El Credito has a store and you can see their facilities and watch their rollers.

La Luna also has a store where Ric, Jorge and I have gone to smoke with Gael. They also roll cigars on site.

Titan is still there. They have a store and a few rolling tables.

Padron built a new building right behind their current office. It should be opening very soon (next couple of weeks). I drove by there yesterday and it looks like things are moving along pretty well. They are moving their offices and distribution to the new building as well as a store and smoking lounge which they don't currently have.

There's actually a herf at La Luna next weekend that I can't be at :(

All of these will allow you to tour the factories in Miami
La Luna Cigars
Carlos Toraño Cigars
La Gloria Cubana
Padron Cigars
El Original Cigars
Moore & Bode
Caribe Cigars
Pio VI
La Tradicion Cubana
Tabacalera Perdomo
El Titan del Bronze
XiKar

These are in Tampa
J.C. Newman Cigar Co. (Cuesta Ray - Fuente)
Gonzalez y Martinez cigar
Tampa Rico Cigar Company
El Sol Hand-Made Cigars
Florida Of Cuba Cigar
Tampa Sweetheart Cigar Co (Fuente)

This is in Naples
Indian Tabac Cigar Co

This is in Key West
Key West Cigar Factory

There are others in Florida (small mom & pop types) but these will let you tour

Rnccen

Cool. Next time I'm going to be in the area for a while (I'm going for a wedding in june but probably just for a weekend) I'll be sure to check some places out. I'll also contact the Miami crew.

Sounds like a herf coming on. Would be really cool to go to the Padron store when they open it up? We missed that last time. I could do witnout Moor and Bode, that didn't do much for me. Definitely La Luna, La Gloria, might as well do Titan while we're at La Gloria since it's across the street. What do ya think?

rnccen,
Im in Broward. Semi familiar w/ the miami area. Can you give me an idea what these addresses are? I am familiar w/ calle ocho. In relation to La Luna, where are these others?

Rant:
Oh Joy! I notice that I have been upgraded from "newbie" to Member!!!! It's official huh?

ricmac25 said:
Sounds like a herf coming on. Would be really cool to go to the Padron store when they open it up? We missed that last time. I could do witnout Moor and Bode, that didn't do much for me. Definitely La Luna, La Gloria, might as well do Titan while we're at La Gloria since it's across the street. What do ya think?
I definitely would like to visit the factories down here.
Would be great to go with CP buddies. :)