• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fake cuban cigars in your friendly mexican resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid points that you bring up mementori, I won't discredit that. Based on your example of JHolmes, many members on here represent many things to viewers on this website. yeahthatsme represents Harry Potter, bfisher88 represents his role in the Home Alone movies, Jonesy represents Kat Von D, BSneed51 represents Family Guy, and I represent donuts. You can't say JHolmes speaks for the entire US Armed Forces just because he made a remark about somebody's grammar. That's what we have freedom of speech for.

John, I'll let you take it from here. I'm confused now.

I only represent myself. And you're not even trying.

See? Now you gone and pissed him off. :angry: And Andros is doing a damn fine job using only a Google translator. Sheesh!

People were just having fun busting your balls, man. Get one of your people to explain it to you.

Grammar can sometimes be overlooked if you show you're actually trying, but your asshole comments show you just don't care.

-John

Yes i know they were having fun , but they were having fun not from situation but from another man , i find this childish , unless somebody really asks for it and the jokes have good taste. You don't see the difference that's fine , this is the way you were brought by parents , school etc. That type of behavior might be perfectly fine in US but friend you have serious problem outside of USA.

Yes i know they were having fun , but they were having fun not from situation but from another man , i find this childish , unless somebody really asks for it and the jokes have good taste. You don't see the difference that's fine , this is the way you were brought by parents , school etc. That type of behavior might be perfectly fine in US but friend you have serious problem outside of USA.

Either way mementori, thank you for bringing a "heads up" to the board on the fake ISOMs at Iberostar. I probably will never stay there, and I can tell my friends that regularly go down south that they need to avoid the glasstop Cohibas.

Really, they're preying on uninformed tourists, and it was good of you to give the community a heads up. I find it interesting that the manager was able to produce real Cohibas after you discovered the fakes the day prior. Definitely below reproach in terms of business practices.

Now can we please get this thread back on track?

I did fix it and i'm not hiding behind being foreign to english , i just basically never do typing . By the way if you are in military how come you only represent yourself , isn't that uniform representing more than your own person ? After all you are showing that picture , you want all of us know who you are , so isn't that suppose to make you think about what you saying and how you act ? I've done 5 years in French Foreign Legion , met a lot of americans who became legionnaires and they never said they represented only themself , they were great guys better than my countrymen . Well whatever , be the way you want to be .How about the guy who said about freedom of speech , does it means that he's lawfully allowed to offend anybody anywhere just because the law allows him to talk whatever he pleases. Well i'm pretty sure american society does not connect with you on that one and i certainly know that american forefathers had something totally else on their great minds . Best regards again and don't be hating .

To explain it again , the boxes were original and filled in the bottom with real cohibas . Only the top 2 layers were fakes , that's about 8 cigars or so . Easy , customers usually take cigars from top , so first cigars on the top of the box were making money for bartenders . They put their own fakes on top of real deal and voila easy money . If somebody complains maybe they encourage them to dig deeper , lol . The hotel had another smoking room with bar in another location , no fakes there , all original deals on cohibas and such . The hotel was Iberostar Mayan and the bar looked like main piramide in Chichen Itza and had big aluminum snake hanging from the wall . That's the place with fakes , if you go to other iberostars no fakes there .So that suppose to be safe place to buy cc , i guess in this case was as safe as Pedro selling glass top's on the beach . By the way , they had no more glass tops , looks like they improved they stock and specialize in cohibas pyramides edition limitadas 2009 now , in wooden boxes.

How about the guy who said about freedom of speech , does it means that he's lawfully allowed to offend anybody anywhere just because the law allows him to talk whatever he pleases. Well i'm pretty sure american society does not connect with you on that one and i certainly know that american forefathers had something totally else on their great minds .
I can say from firsthand experience mementori, that people in this country are lawfully allowed to offend anybody anywhere just because the law allows he/she to. The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is as follows:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Unless such speech falls under inciting to forcibly overthrow the government, there is no real barring on a citizen's freedom of speech. Some people interpret this Amendment differently, and exercise their freedom of speech in the form of protests, flag burnings, etc. But, I'm getting far too political.

As far as personal opinions, Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc. Check it out. As someone who swore an oath to uphold the laws in this country, I can wholeheartedly tell you that as a private citizen, you are entitled to your freedom of speech. Even if the guy was wearing a Boy Scouts of America uniform, his right as a private citizen to tell you your grammar and punctuation is lacking, is a perfectly legal and valid statement of his opinion. Does it make it right? That's up to him.

Again, I'm getting too political for my own taste, so I am going to shut up now and apologize in advance if I breached the rules. I just can't pass up the fact that you're attacking a serviceman's own right to free speech, and trying to make it look like JHolmes speaks on behalf of the US Army about your lack of grammar and punctuation skills on a primarily ENGLISH board.

I speak, read and write German, as well as my native English. In fact I self taught myself German well enough to get a German college degree.

And, as far as I know, paragraphs are used in every language on the planet.

Use them and we will all be happy.

I did fix it and i'm not hiding behind being foreign to english , i just basically never do typing . By the way if you are in military how come you only represent yourself , isn't that uniform representing more than your own person ? After all you are showing that picture , you want all of us know who you are , so isn't that suppose to make you think about what you saying and how you act ? I've done 5 years in French Foreign Legion , met a lot of americans who became legionnaires and they never said they represented only themself , they were great guys better than my countrymen . Well whatever , be the way you want to be .How about the guy who said about freedom of speech , does it means that he's lawfully allowed to offend anybody anywhere just because the law allows him to talk whatever he pleases. Well i'm pretty sure american society does not connect with you on that one and i certainly know that american forefathers had something totally else on their great minds . Best regards again and don't be hating .

Its not like you didn't come back just as venomous as some of us let out. Underhanded jabs about how Americans don't speak foreign languages (implying arrogance on our part) aren't nice either.

It is our right to offend anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.