• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fake Padrons on Yahoo

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Check this out

Click Here

First of all Padron doesn't make a "L'Aniversario Robusto", second of all they haven't had a 125th anniversary. Not to mention I love the, they have been in my collection since new. He says that in his auction for 10 "authentic" Opus X. Actually he says it in all his auctons, LOL.

This was the guy who puts the pictures of the not so hot girl in a bikini with all of his cigars. He had that Partagas 150 humi which he looks like he still has. Either that or another one, LOL.

BEWARE!

ricmac25 said:
Check this out

Click Here

First of all Padron doesn't make a "L'Aniversario Robusto", second of all they haven't had a 125th anniversary. Not to mention I love the, they have been in my collection since new. He says that in his auction for 10 "authentic" Opus X. Actually he says it in all his auctons, LOL.

This was the guy who puts the pictures of the not so hot girl in a bikini with all of his cigars. He had that Partagas 150 humi which he looks like he still has. Either that or another one, LOL.

BEWARE!
Thanks for the heads up -- too bad we can't "turn him in" somehow. I feel bad for the people who are bidding on his auctions.

I'm not a member at Yahoo but I tried writing to them. If anyone is a member maybe they can write to them to save some poor guy from buying this crap.

Not sure what good it will do, but I posted a comment in the Neighborhood Watch area.

After reading the rules of the Neighborhood Watch, it looks like if 3 different users post something about the auction it cannot be relisted.

"The seller will be notified when an auction has been submitted to Neighborhood Watch three times. When an auction has been reported to Neighborhood Watch by three different users, the seller cannot resubmit this auction. If the auction item receives more reports, our Customer Care Department will be notified and appropriate action will be taken according to our Terms of Service."

Same clown, new venue... ebay must have booted him. The pic looks like real '64 Exclusivos or principes, but that could have been taken from anywhere, and the size is all wrong for any padron.

I say we burn him with his smokes. I told him to fix his auction and provide proof that these smokes exist or he was gonna get banned.

And if you are looking for padron's on yahoo auctions, this guy is solid... he has quite a few auctions going at all times.

guidetaf175

I agree everyone who is a yahoo member should post "First of all Padron doesn't make a "L'Aniversario Robusto", second of all they haven't had a 125th anniversary. Not to mention I love the, they have been in my collection since new." So maybe Yahoo will ban this loser.
Ebay Link For Neighborhood Watch

I sent this email below to all the bidders on that auction listed below:
  • lou9873@yahoo.com
  • chongsvmax@yahoo.com
  • watsonjgdl@yahoo.com
  • wimm89@yahoo.com
  • SoesTHIS@yahoo.com
  • cameronetaylor@yahoo.com
  • cscaldwell_7@yahoo.com
  • gdlou2000@yahoo.com
  • a3harris@yahoo.com
I am just a fellow cigar lover who is trying to war you that the yahoo auction for "10 Padron LAniversario Robusto Cigars 4.75 x 50" is fake. First of all Padron doesn't make a "L'Aniversario Robusto", second of all they haven't had a 125th anniversary. Not to mention I love the, they have been in my collection since new. Don't beleive me go to cigarpass.com at the link below and read for yourself
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...E=02&f=5&t=5552
My sugesstions to you are to retract your bids and rpeort this listing to Yahoo Neighborhod Watch.
Sincerely,
Steve.
antiquesandgunparts@yahoo.com

I know if I was bidding on that auction I would want someone to email me and warn me about it so I wouldn't get ripped off.
Thanks,
Steve. :thumbs:

Hmm I tried to be the third warning as I have a yahoo acct but you need an auction rating I guess.

The Padron web site has a search engine on their site that you can plug in a particular cigar size (length and ring gauge) and veiw what they have in that size. I put in the size this guy has listed on his auction, 4 1/2 X 50, and got this:
"None of our cigars match your search criteria" :0 Why I'm shocked! :lookup:

This is the same cat that didn't respond to the e-mails I sent inquiring about the Partagas 150 humi he had up for auction several months ago.

nicko99 said:
Not sure what good it will do, but I posted a comment in the Neighborhood Watch area.

After reading the rules of the Neighborhood Watch, it looks like if 3 different users post something about the auction it cannot be relisted.
I submitted the third (and presumably fatal) Neighborhood Watch report on his auction.

The guy wrote me back saying:

"the cigars are of a robusto size and was stated that way for the general public and the person who listed the auction made a mistake about the 125th aniversary sorry were not perfect AND THESE CIGARS ARE 100% REAL THANKS"

he sent me an email, all in caps of course(?) saying that he can't fix the auction once it's up, making no attempt to take it down in the interim. Anyone else think the wrappers on his opus look a little too light as well? Could just be the lighting I guess.

rknicker said:
he sent me an email, all in caps of course(?) saying that he can't fix the auction once it's up, making no attempt to take it down in the interim. Anyone else think the wrappers on his opus look a little too light as well? Could just be the lighting I guess.
Why did he re-list it on a second auction, then?