• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fake?

Renefatdude

The Flying Dutchman
Have a box Partagas de Partagas no1

There are some things that make me feel uncomfortable about their originality, can anybody give their 0,02$
There are two seals on the box (different sizes)
There is a lot of room for the cigars 5 MM.
Box code is funny I think (factory code) RE8 OCT 00

See pictures:

PDPNo1a.jpg

PdPNo1D.jpg

PdPNo1C.jpg

PdPNo1B.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

Rene

Probably OK, cigars are often reinspected and a new seal applied. I have seen many boxcodes that look squirrely like that one I wouldn't think that is a commonly faked cigar.

It bothers me that RE8 is a non existing factory code as far as I know RES is possible.
The seals are different size!
Jeah you are right why bother to make fakes of these humble Partagas de Partagas no1's.

Thanks anyway!

Rene

I agree, re-inspection sticker. Does the seal number start with X?

I agree, re-inspection sticker. Does the seal number start with X?

Thanks Greg,

Yes, it starts with an X, has that to do with the poor quality of those years?

Rene

Search is your friend!

Man, you are a meanie!

Heck, I didn't even comment on the fact that the 'are these fakes' threads are not suppose to happen.
wink.gif

Edit....well, more like discouraged.

LOL

If you have to ask, they are fakes, should be the saying :whistling:

Thanks, I never have seen a CC box with 2 seals on it so that worried me!
But after using "my friend" search ;) I found out that this is normal practice, they actually seem to have some kind of QC in Cuba :laugh:

Thanks for the input,

Rene

Thanks, I never have seen a CC box with 2 seals on it so that worried me!
But after using "my friend" search
wink.gif
I found out that this is normal practice, they actually seem to have some kind of QC in Cuba
laugh.gif

Thanks for the input,

Rene

Yea....if the master crates sit in the warehouse for some time they check a few and relabel them with a second stamp. They will also stamp the bottom 'revisado'....if I'm not mistaken.
(but I've seen them without)

It bothers me that RE8 is a non existing factory code as far as I know RES is possible.
Jeah you are right why bother to make fakes of these humble Partagas de Partagas no1's.

Thanks anyway!

Rene

You're welcome anyway!

Here's an example of the X seal. You can see the original seal under it.

Thanks anyway!

Rene

You're welcome anyway!

Is that the wrong way to say thanks? If so I'm sorry!

Rene
http://www.usingengl...961-anyway.html

colloquially
When a conversation is petering out or one person just wants to move on or discuss something else they use anyway.

"...and then he said he liked it"
"Cool"
[akward silence]
"So anyway, what are you up to today?"

Like the example you use "What are you doing anyway?" would come in conversation. The anyway word is not needed, it just makes the transition away from what you were talking about less abrupt. If you just walked up to your friend you would just say "What are you doing?" or maybe "Hi" first
smile.gif

It can also be used rudely sometimes as a one word reply. Perhaps when someone is telling you what do or scolding you.

other meanings
In any way or manner whatever: Get the job done anyway you can.
In any case; at least: I don't know if it was lost or stolen; anyway, it's gone.
Nevertheless; regardless: It was raining but they played the game anyway.

---------

In your case it could 'appear' as rude and not needed....I did not take it as such.

I think 'pasta' was being 'al dante'!

In your case it could 'appear' as rude and not needed....I did not take it as such.

[/quote]

I thought my English was sufficient. :blush:

Rene

I thought my English was sufficient.
blush.gif

Rene
[/quote]

It is...he just needs some manners!

:laugh:

I have a couple of boxes from probably the same vendor that you got those from and they are legit. They were part of a recent multi-box steal, so far the ones that I have had were really good.....we will see if there are any draw problems on the rest of them.