• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fame Tobacconist

Well I don't smoke any of the overstocked cigars, but looking around the site the prices of what I do smoke seem pretty good. Do you own or work for this company?

Brad

This company is not worth doing business with. Their customer service is lousy at best, and any money you may think you're saving is not worth how long you'll have to wait to get your cigars, IF they send the right ones.

Most of the cigars they sell are crappy yard gars. And the decent ones they sell you can get for just as good or better prices from vendors that actually participate on this board, such as Ian or Cigar1993.

I've called this assclown out numerous times and asked him to explain himself and have yet to ever hear a word from him.

Buyer Beware!

Greetings! No, I have absolutely no connection with Fame Tobacconist, nor am I one of their customers. I received an e-mail message from them concerning their sale, so I passed the information along. Since Gonz has had experience with Fame Tobacconist, we may all do well by heeding his advice. Regards, knightlaird

knightlaird said:
Greetings! No, I have absolutely no connection with Fame Tobacconist, nor am I one of their customers. I received an e-mail message from them concerning their sale, so I passed the information along. Since Gonz has had experience with Fame Tobacconist, we may all do well by heeding his advice. Regards, knightlaird
[snapback]271910[/snapback]​

Ok I guess. But...

knightlaird said:
Greetings! Fame Tobacconist is having an Over Stock Super Sale. Please visit http://www.cheapercigars.com/specials.html. Please tell us what you think. Regards, knightlaird
[snapback]271332[/snapback]​

...please tell us what you think was a funny way to end the original message. Maybe you just cut and pasted from their e-mail. And yes, people say I'm an a@#$%^e all the time. :D

Gonz said:
This company is not worth doing business with. Their customer service is lousy at best, and any money you may think you're saving is not worth how long you'll have to wait to get your cigars, IF they send the right ones.

Most of the cigars they sell are crappy yard gars. And the decent ones they sell you can get for just as good or better prices from vendors that actually participate on this board, such as Ian or Cigar1993.

I've called this assclown out numerous times and asked him to explain himself and have yet to ever hear a word from him.

Buyer Beware!
[snapback]271801[/snapback]​

Thanks for the heads up...

Lkyman