• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Famous Cigar Smokers

[quote name='Rockin' Republican' date='Oct 14 2002, 11:47 PM']Rush Limbaugh is one of the (if not the) greatest political comentaries of our time[/quote]
CON-cur! :D

I made a personal comment about the man..not about all his and my political philosophies! LOL!

:D Hey everyone forgot the big guy..... Castro now that guy has the pick of the litter. LOL :p

TOP 5:
Winston Churchill
JFK (The best out of the sad family)
Samuel Clemens
ALbert Einstien
Gatta give props to George Burns

:D :D :thumbs:
If we were talking non-world changing famous there is no doubt in my mine the top to would be MATTR and from a long time aga GILV (anyone heard from him in a while?)

Michael Richards, Tom Selleck, Danny DeVito, Chi Chi Rodriguez, Richie Ashburn

Seriously you guys.................I now there is an embargo on Cuba for you but:

* Fidel Castro
* Raul Cartro
* Ernesto Che Guevara
* Camilo Cienfuegos

Not to forget:

* Mark Twain
* Karl Marx
* Demi Moore
* Sylvester Stallone
* Robert Deniro
* Michael Douglas
* Luciano Pavarotti
* Mel Gibson
* Sir Alfred Hitchcock

schwarzenegger-with-cigar.jpg

mac

Rudy! :cool:

http://www.miamiherald.com/519/story/363683.html

When New York City banned smoking in bars and restaurants in 2003, Giuliani successfully lobbied the new administration for cigar exemptions. He opposes a proposed hike on cigar taxes to fund health insurance for poor children, saying it would lead to ``socialized medicine.''

Said Eiroa of Camacho Cigars: ``We understand now that in order to protect our businesses, we must be more involved politically. . . . Giuliani listens to us.''

My cigar inspiration...my grandfather, nay a memory of him without a cigar. He's had heart trouble the last few years but this Christmas we got him some just to chew on...he loves them.

Other than that...

King Edward
Bill Cosby?
Bob DeNiro
Andy Garcia

There's got to be more that haven't been named yet!!!

Hello!

Michael Jordan, anyone?!

Oh, and Sylvester Stallone -- watch the movie "Shade". He smokes quite a few Opus in that movie.

The founder of the greatest team to ever grace the gridiron The Pittsburgh Steelers- Art Rooney Sr. aka The Chief

Only ones not already listed that come to mind:

Rudyard Kipling
Red Auerbach

Sam Clemmons
Sigmund Freud
Alfred Dunhill
Albert Einstein
William Faulkner
Earnest Hemingway
John Kennedy
William Clinton

...just to name a few.

JerryG

Are you talking about H. Neal or Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain? ???

You can find a video on YouTube of super hottie Salma Hayek smoking and check out cigars at some B&M. Damn she is HOTT!!!!