• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fans in an aristo

chenvt

Hunting for Sir Winnie
Hi guys, so while I was cleaning out my aristocrat, I notcied one of the fans wasn't moving.. I want to replace it, but not being too savvy on the parts, are these just normal computer fans like the type I can cannibalize from an old PC? Also, I was thinking of putting another computer fan in, but I don't see an expansion slot in the Set 'N Forget. Any idea how else I could expand the number of fans in my aristo? Right now there are three plugs inside the aristo.. one going to the hygrometer, one going to the set n forget, and one going to a fan..

I'd give Bob a call and ask him. My guess is that they are indeed "plain old" computer fans, but Bob is easy to get in touch with.

Don't re-use PC fans. They are very inexpensive and the bearings in them aren't that great, for the most part. The source I use for fans is Heatsink Factory. Great selection, better than average quality stuff, and super customer serivce.

Regards - B.B.S.