• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Baseball

beaucredo

hard work and self sacrifice
Hey guys. I was hinking abou doing a CP Fanasy Baseball on Yahoo, and I was just wondering who would be inerested? I thought i would be good to do a 12 team head-to-head league, with 5 premiums on the line for the end of the season. The payouts would work similar to poker in tha at the end of the season, the losers would send directly to the winners. I would want top 3 in the standings to recieve sticks, but after input from those interested we could change that. If you are inerested please post here and send me a PM. First 11 will get in, and after that we could go bigger...depending on what the guys already in want to do.

Thanks guys

Leo

Edit: I submitted before I was done writing the post.

Please forgive any missing "Ts" in the post, I spilled soda on my keyboard last night, so some keys arn't working that well.

1 reply so far...Bump :) If the stakes are too steep that could be changed as well.

So we have 4 players counting myself...Come on guys! It will be fun :thumbs:

Count me in - I will get the 7 and 21 year old sons to pick the team - that way I will have someone to blame. Keep in touch as you get more details.

Last Bump for the week. If I get no responses, I will wait until ?baseball season gets a little closer.

I'm in a yearly league with pretty much the same set up. Yahoo, head to head and five stick buy ins. If you find it tough getting the twelve let me know. I think we are up to seven and if we combine the league would be done. My draft time is 3/2/07 at 6:15pm. To early IMO. I have let everyone know that an offline draft would make more sense using Yahoo IM. We would draft the last friday night in March before the April 1st start date. Did you get a Yahoo time yet? Not much available unless they release more draft times. Top three get sticks of 30, 20 & 10. All buy ins must be sent first and held until season close. Good luck. Again if you have any issues filling the league PM myself and I'll get you the league details.

I'll wait to hear from Leo and see how he wants to proceed. Because offline is out of the norm we'll use Yahoo IM and I have a chat room set up to use as well so everyone can be in the same room. It'll be the same as an online draft this way less the timer.

Sounds good to me! I dont mins the March 2nd draft time, As I would prefer a live draft with the Yahoo software. March 2nd gives me enough time to prepare. Feel free yo post the league information and what you want to do Jax!

I'll need everyone's email address. PM me your email adresses and I'll get the info out ASAP.

Got the PM's. I'll get the info out ASAP. PC took a dump today and I did a reformat. Then I decided why not go Vista which led to a drive to the store. Still going strong after 6 hours.

So far only three replies from here. PM your email address and your in. I'll send out all the details tomorrow.