• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Football 2005-2006

I might be on auto-draft mode also... Probably won't know until draft time. I hope to see you there, but if not, have a good draft.

grand cru no 2 said:
Just a reminder that the Draft is TOMORROW at 9:00PM CDT!!!

Everyone needs to be there by 8:50PM CDT.
[snapback]219953[/snapback]​

By "be there" you mean on the league website, right?

Looks like everyone got their entry fees in on time. Thanks to everyone for taking care of it in a timely manner. Now, let's play some football!!!! WOOT!

I will have a representative with my proxy making picks for me tomorrow. Nyaaaaaa. nyuck nyuck nyuck.

NA

You can auto draft using Yahoo's ranked picks. Or you can rank players yourself and Yahoo will use that list instead. Check out the site and it should explain it much better than I can.

If anyone is uncertain as to what time the Draft starts for them, please check the League site HERE and it will tell you exactly how long until the draft starts.

Well, the draft went off well. Even though I was about 5 min late due to some browser malfunctions. Good luck to everyone this season and Sean, I'm gonna whoop ya in the first game. ;)

Im pretty happy with my team, ready to GITT'ER DONE. Bring it Werner! :angry:

Good luck guys!
JV

so what smokes am i going to win and how many? Any idea of payouts yet?

camaroon4me said:
Im pretty happy with my team, ready to GITT'ER DONE. Bring it Werner! :angry:

Good luck guys!
JV
[snapback]221836[/snapback]​

Best of luck to you as well :p

Good luck guys and may the luckiest team win. :laugh:

Tom Brady had a solid performance tonight. Only threw for 2 TDs but had 306 yards with 24 completions and 0 interceptions. All in all a good showing. :thumbs:

I was pretty happy with Collins too. His numbers weren't great, but he was facing the Pats on the road. So I am pretty happy with 38-39 points from him.

Patrick

LC-Smoker said:
I was pretty happy with Collins too. His numbers weren't great, but he was facing the Pats on the road. So I am pretty happy with 38-39 points from him.

Patrick
[snapback]223385[/snapback]​

Yeah, but that fumbleception sucked. :laugh:

I was hoping Dillion wouldn't get that second touchdown,thats going to hurt some.

Are we still goinf with the Division/Conference set-up? I can't find any info on who belongs to which conference. Is this on the Yahoo site somewhere?

If you click on the playoffs it looks like the top 8 teams will make it.

Been wanting to post here.

Thanks Ray for a great season of FFL. I can't wait for next season's draft so that I can pick my team this year.

Steve