• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Football Best Ball

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
I guess since it's your birthday, I'll quit hijacking your thread, Greg...

Looking to start up a best ball league for next season. Website will automatically use your best possible lineup, so no need to submit one each week. No waivers, or possible 1 waiver period midseason. Thinking around $25 entry, live draft sometime in August. Will do a show draft if it's too difficult to schedule a time that works for everyone.

Let me know if you're interested.
@modo22
@CgarDan
@{tpc}

I guess since it's your birthday, I'll quit hijacking your thread, Greg...

Looking to start up a best ball league for next season. Website will automatically use your best possible lineup, so no need to submit one each week. No waivers, or possible 1 waiver period midseason. Thinking around $25 entry, live draft sometime in August. Will do a show draft if it's too difficult to schedule a time that works for everyone.

Let me know if you're interested.
@modo22
@CgarDan
@{tpc}
Now my name is Greg? 🤨 ;)

It’s still his birthday? Happy Birthday!!

Justin, what’s the status of this one?

I need to get off my ass and get it set up and figure out a date for the draft.

Some sites are still offering slow draft options if you get off your ass now 🤣 ;)
This is the way to go. Timers like 24hrs. can go surprisingly quick but if someone needs time it's there.