• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fantasy Football

JHawk

Just Another La Flor Whore
12 Team Dynasty (25 man roster) with PPR scoring. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 PK, 1 D/ST.

My regular starting lineup before this trade:

Brady
Gore
Westbrook
Houshmandzadeh
V. Jackson
Walter
TE
PK
D/ST

Should I make the following trade:

Give up Brady, James Jones, Kevin Walter, 2010 3rd rounder
Get Ronnie Brown, Bernard Berrian, Jericho Cotchery

My lineup if I make the trade:

Schaub
Brown
Gore
Westbrook
Houshmandzadeh
V. Jackson
TE
PK
DEF

Sounds to me like a good trade. I have Housh also and he's worthless. With the exception of one game, he hasn't produced much.

So you're ultimately giving up Brady for Brown? I think it's a lopsided trade, for the person getting Brady, James Jones, Kevin Walter, 2010 3rd rounder.

100% no... Bernard Berrian (what has he shown this year? nothing, now that Rice and Harvin have been Farve #1 and #2, Berrian will rarely get involved. Jericho Cotchery (look who is throwing him the ball? plus hes has a history of injuries)

Brown for Brady, please. I actually like your team, I would go into a trade with someone and try to trade
Schaub and Houshmandzadeh. For a good two teir WR, like an S. Holmes or an M. Manningham or Steve Smith from the Giants, you may even be able to push for a player like Wes Welker.

David

This is a big no. Reasons they put are mine, Brown is not = to brady and housh has been useless and berrian isn't even Favre's favorite target.

Thanks for the input, guys! Does anyone else have an opinion?

I think Brady is just starting to hit his prime and is a better fantasy player then Ronnie Brown but it looks like your team could use a running back and Schaubby is looking pretty solid.