• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fastest shot in the world

I figured for those balloon popping shots blanks are used.

However, for those world record attempts where multiple targets are shot based on time do they use rounds with bird shot? Its really hard for me to believe that at that speed while fanning the trigger that they would be able to be accurate with slugs.

I figured for those balloon popping shots blanks are used.

However, for those world record attempts where multiple targets are shot based on time do they use rounds with bird shot? Its really hard for me to believe that at that speed while fanning the trigger that they would be able to be accurate with slugs.

Maybe you should see a little more of Bob Munden. Go watch some of his stuff where he shoots dimes out of the air with slugs.
B

Bob Munden is an amazing shooter. I have watched him since I was a kid. Everything from fast draw to shooting dimes out of the air. He is a real trickster with that revolver. I know if I was in a gunfight with him I would want to be on his side.
B

Admit it Bran, you have Bob Munden underoos!! :laugh: :sign:

I think his fake badge is cutesy... :whistling:

Dang, you caught me Jo! :laugh:
B

I saw this guy when I was a kid; maybe 10 or 11 years old. I have a picture of me standing with him somewhere. Whether its real or not, it's still fun to watch.