• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Fat Guys Special" first 10 only

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
This one is for all of you "out-of-shape NASCAR types"! No need to tear yourself off the plastic on the couch for this one!!!

If you've given up Charbuck$ and Folger's you're really going to enjoy this line-up...and here it is:

I'm going to send you two 1/2 lb bags to sample. The regular price of these wonderful beans is $14.90. But since we all like NASCAR so danged much I'm going to offer you both for only $11.00 plus shipping! You'll be saving $3.90...just about enough to buy 20 White Owls! You'll be able to drink great coffee and smoke some fine seegars while cheering on your favorite driver at the next big race.

Medellin Mad Man
(100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
These Colombian beans are the highest grade coffee available from South America. Full-bodied, very rich, very low acidity with carmel flavors throughout. Juan Valdez had nothing to do with these beans!
Regular price $6.95 1/2 lb

Caribbean Cut Throat
whole beans - dark roast - deep body
Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It’s a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of smokey nuttiness and a wide spectrum of flavors to the finish. Very deep body...a body to die for!
Regular price $7.95 1/2 lb

This is for the first 10 only. PM me if your intetrested and I'll take care of the rest. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order.

Thanks,
MrJerry

So Jerry..if you live in Chicago is there anywhere we can pick up your beans to avoid the shipping costs?

Thanks

Karl

Sillyrib said:
So Jerry..if you live in Chicago is there anywhere we can pick up your beans to avoid the shipping costs?

Thanks

Karl
[snapback]238947[/snapback]​

Give me a call and you can do a "drive by"...I'd be happy to take care of you.

Plus the neighbors will think it's some sort of drug deal! :laugh:

First let me say I have no ties to Jerry or his business.

I have bought beans from him on another cigar board and I can honestly tell you these are some of the best coffee beans you will ever have. I bought a 4 bag sampler some time back and OMG were these babies oily and ready to go.

If you like coffee and order these, you won't be let down.

--Josh