• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FAT TIRE BEER

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Yes it is true.

I was at a local liquor store and noticed their huge advertising campaign.

FAT TIRE BEER..FINALLY COMING TO CHICAGO..Starting MID FEB/ Early MARCH..

SCHWEET!!

I first tried this beed in Vegas..and enjoyed it..Hopefully now that I can get it regularly..I will still enjoy it.

KayakinBoy said:
mmmm fat tire. :thumbs:
[snapback]289447[/snapback]​

You never did give us a review KB :p

Unless that was just it :laugh: :thumbs:

I saw it last fall in St. Louis, and was hoping it wouldn't be long before it reached the Chicago area... Excellent!!!!

You can usually find it at World Market in most cities. I've seen it served with an orange slice in STL last year. Looked refreshing. Great Beer.

Can one of the Chicago folks mail me a 1/4 barrel? What's the shipping cost on one of those...

SMOKUSMAXIMUS said:
You can usually find it at World Market in most cities. I've seen it served with an orange slice in STL last year. Looked refreshing. Great Beer.
[snapback]289639[/snapback]​

I had heard this rumor yrs ago. But visited a cple in the IL area and NOTHING..

I wish they would update/expand the territory they deliver to.

map_s.gif

Come on. OK is next to Colorado, show us a little love.

I drank it while living in Colorado, great beer.

bfreebern said:
Come on. OK is next to Colorado, show us a little love.

I drank it while living in Colorado, great beer.
[snapback]289920[/snapback]​

I'm sure you can at least drive an hour or two to get some?

I like a lot of the stuff that they brew over at New Belgium Brewing. I would be more excited about the Tripell and Framboisen. The Tripell is 9% and the Framboisen is just plain good. Enjoy :thumbs:

OpusXKC said:
I like a lot of the stuff that they brew over at New Belgium Brewing. I would be more excited about the Tripell and Framboisen. The Tripell is 9% and the Framboisen is just plain good. Enjoy :thumbs:
[snapback]289930[/snapback]​

They axed the Trippel tho. Its like 7%ish now instead of the 8.5% it used to be. And you forgot to mention the Abbey Ale. :0

We all know Utah's excuse, but why not OK? Is there some weird anti-beer laws in OK too?

drove all the way from denver to Fort Collins just to visit the New Belgium brewery.

Dang it's far!

But, it was well worth it...the samples were free. I tried the Frambrozen beer...very berry flavor. My favorite was the Trippel and Abbey.

I left so messed-up...I know, I know...I'm a light-weight.

Still can't get Fat Tire products in Southern California.
I wish they would sell their products here.

bfreebern said:
Gonz said:
We all know Utah's excuse, but why not OK?  Is there some weird anti-beer laws in OK too?
[snapback]289957[/snapback]​

The sheep must be scared.
[snapback]289958[/snapback]​

I'm talking about the beer, not you :sign:

:D Just kidding!

Back