• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fat Tire @ work

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
9d7afe0c.jpg

The nice UPS lady just dropped two of these big boys and a bottle of bakers... :D

Not a bad beer. But its definitely not one of their best beers that they brew. Which gets me in the mood for another 6 pack of Trippel.

it's my first time trying it.

My brother is going to aspen for the holiday. I told him to bring me as many as he can carry home. Of course, now he want's to try it. I can't wait to try it. I heard great things about it.

I really enjoy fat tire but wouldn't say I must have it. We can't get it here in MN so it's a nice diversion when I travel or someone brings some back. It's a good ale when you want something light/non-filling for drinkin' more than a couple with a little flavor.

cigarsarge said:
I like it. :thumbs:
[snapback]260987[/snapback]​

Yeah, yeah, yeah... And you got me hooked on the stuff, ya bastid!!! :angry:

Now my wife drinks damn near every bottle I bring home on my road trips... :sign:

cigarsarge said:
I like it. :thumbs:
[snapback]260987[/snapback]​

Guilty of liking this stuff and I blame you too for introducing it. Good choice Ken... :thumbs:

You'll like it KB, it's goooooood. :)

Man this thread just got me in the car to go buy a bottle from the local store...LOL.

It'll go nice with my smoke tonight!

godfather said:
Man this thread just got me in the car to go buy a bottle from the local store...LOL.

It'll go nice with my smoke tonight!
[snapback]261131[/snapback]​

Sure, rub it in.... :D

Edit for punctuation.

Gotta love being a home brewer. I can make some killer beer for much cheaper price than most commercial beers. I'd rather drink Hair of the Dog than the NBBC Fat Tire. But if its a choice between Scud, Miller, and Coors..I'd take Fat Tire in a heart beat. Its not to bad for an Amber Ale.

Still waiting to see what KB thinks of it.

cigarsarge said:
Well KB...Did you try it? :whistling:
[snapback]261272[/snapback]​

Due to some busy things going on this weekend, I didn't get a chance. However I did met up with Eshaw long enough to smoke a gifted Siglo... :whistling: :love:

Thanks for that sarge! :D :cool:

I'm hoping to get a chance to try this next weekend.

Wow nice clean office!

When I read the title I was like :cool: KB is drinking a beer at work. Over here we are allowed by law to drink one beer or one glass of wine a day at work for lunch. It makes the rest of the day go a little easier :thumbs:

I just had my first Fat Tire at a local jazz club last weekend... I liked it! :thumbs:

Hey KB, whatever happened here? Have you had the chance to enjoy one of life's finest?

And midwesterners, rumor has it that New Belgium is in the process of negotiating distribution our way...

Gonz said:
Hey KB, whatever happened here? Have you had the chance to enjoy one of life's finest?

And midwesterners, rumor has it that New Belgium is in the process of negotiating distribution our way...
[snapback]281408[/snapback]​

Yes! I just saw an ad on the window of a local liquor store, Fat tire comming in mid Febuary.

Mr Peat said:
Gotta love being a home brewer. I can make some killer beer for much cheaper price than most commercial beers. I'd rather drink Hair of the Dog than the NBBC Fat Tire. But if its a choice between Scud, Miller, and Coors..I'd take Fat Tire in a heart beat. Its not to bad for an Amber Ale.

Still waiting to see what KB thinks of it.
[snapback]261419[/snapback]​

I am currently enjoying my first beer from Hair of the Dog. Its called "Fred." This is an amazing beer. I highly recommend it. I also have the "Adam" to try at a later time.