• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fat Tire

cigarsarge

BOHICA
A friend of mine went on a trip out West last week. He called me up on the way home from work today at 0300. He told me to stop by his house before I went home. I get there and he has a case of Fat Tire for me that he got out West. He will not let me pay for it. :D I ain't gonna forget this. Payback will be swift and sure.

cigarsarge said:
A friend of mine went on a trip out West last week. He called me up on the way home from work today at 0300. He told me to stop by his house before I went home. I get there and he has a case of Fat Tire for me that he got out West. He will not let me pay for it. :D I ain't gonna forget this. Payback will be swift and sure.
[snapback]187681[/snapback]​
Aside from your friend calling you at 0300, he fawqing rocks. The hell with paying for it, revenge is a mawthurfawqer! :whistling:

bfreebern said:
I once had a spare tire from Fat Tire beer.
[snapback]187685[/snapback]​
No schiznit .... really? That is one of the worst I have ever heard. Send me all your dog rockets right now so I may keep all the homeless people in Miami happy for 5 minutes.

I have only had about four glasses of Fat Tire but that is some seriously good micro brew!

emodx said:
bfreebern said:
I once had a spare tire from Fat Tire beer.
[snapback]187685[/snapback]​
No schiznit .... really? That is one of the worst I have ever heard. Send me all your dog rockets right now so I may keep all the homeless people in Miami happy for 5 minutes.
[snapback]187689[/snapback]​

FINE. I'll send all the smokes you sent me in our trade. Fair?

:sign:

Would it be a moot point for me to add that Fat Tire is one damn fine beer?

It's one of the things I miss most about moving from Denver, however I couldn't get Summit or Schell's out there, so I suppose we're even.