• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fathers Day Opus Shipment

Got the tins here in Chicago... both b&Ms by me have them... (as well as some of the other sizes)

PS... do i win somthing for being the 100s Post :thumbs:

still nothing as of last night at my local ffopusx authorized retailer

sad that opus at casa fuente are cheaper than b&m's here. and my power ranger from the casa burned just as crappy as the ones in my cabinet.

As mentioned a few posts above, FFOX arrived at Chicago as well as the suburban B&Ms late last week (Friday in the western 'burbs I was told).

Still waiting in western IA / eastern SD as of this afternoon.

Edit: made easier to read.

sad that opus at casa fuente are cheaper than b&m's here. and my power ranger from the casa burned just as crappy as the ones in my cabinet.

u have some XXX that are not burning well?

My shop just got in about 7 boxes of Opus in and a display case of the tins. With the Opus #5 starting at $16.00 they can have them!

u have some XXX that are not burning well?

I must rephrase they were #5's that I've been having burn issues with. all 3 all from different states all the same burn issues. Not the Power Rangers

My shop just got in about 7 boxes of Opus in and a display case of the tins. With the Opus #5 starting at $16.00 they can have them!

I was about to have you pick me up some until I read the price on the #5s.........holy shit!

Well it's about time! My B&M finally got their shipment in. All three tins and Super Belis out right now. I don't know what other sizes are in as they only put one out at a time, and the manager wasn't there for me to try to get any more info.

My local shops got em in this past week. A couple of em sold out in about 2 days. The last one got a good amount. They had the 3 cigar tins, then a couple boxes of Fuente Fuente's.

anyone heard of any Opies being shipped / received recently?

For what its worth. last week at a suburban Detroit cigar store they had 5 boxes on display, limit 2 per size. I left with my 10 sticks for a total of $133.00 and change, not bad for Michigan pricing.