• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fathers Day Opus Shipment

No new shipments around oc/ie

David's at victoria gardens has a box of the lancero tubes, minus a single ;)

Cohiba also at victoria has some robusto's, not sure how many though

Red Cloud my go to official fuente/opus retailer is out.

None have received new shipments, as have any other more generic cigar stocking smoke shops around here.

Man, I was all excited to call and get one of these bad boys from David's. I called and they were a little out of my price range! That being said, I do appreciate the heads up!!! Opus are REALLY hard to find here in AZ!

Mason

I haven't had a problem finding them here...are you in the valley? I can usually always find them (around shipping time, that is) at the Mesa Tinderbox and Scottsdale's Lonsdale's. Last time they didn't sell out for like 3 or 4 weeks after the shipment arrived.

I can usually find them in stock for a day or two at the places I frequent. Always with a 2 stick limit.

I'll check them out, that is, if we ever get any!

Thanks!
Mason

Frank, don't get upset bro, I really could care less who you give your sources away to. I was just adding my .02 in. Most everyone knows of which who you are talking about anyway, I was just stating what my opinion was, that's all.

You are correct though this isn't worth debating over..

I'm not upset, at all, you f'n jackass :laugh:

I'd rather some Brothers that frequent this place get some rather than other folks, that's all.

Ok, i'll spill the beans - It's the 7-11 store here in Thomasville, they keep them right behind the MD 2020, and right beside the pineapple white owls...

Both the B&Ms I hit here in Nashville got thiers in yesterday. Seems both have put the Robustos out first. One place has them for $13, the other I will find out at lunch. Both places limit to two per day. If anyone is interested in a few, let me know.

Seth

They havent hit any of the shops I frequent in CO yet... :( :angry: :blush:

Both the B&Ms I hit here in Nashville got thiers in yesterday. Seems both have put the Robustos out first. One place has them for $13, the other I will find out at lunch. Both places limit to two per day. If anyone is interested in a few, let me know.

Seth
Good to know, but I just blew my budget for the month. Any insight to the other sizes they got?

I'm still waiting on my B&M in SD also. But it's not all bad; I check every couple days, and when they end up not having any Opus I buy a few Padrons, or VSGs, or Don Carlos instead. ;)

The B&M's by me JUST got them in, limit 2, but FINALLY. I picked up a tin of the Reserve d' Chateau this morning for just over MSRP.

just got a few xxx from saborhavanacigars.com . they were just a hair over msrp.
Has any1 purchased from these guys, and are they legit.

Ps. My b&m is expecting a shipment this week!

Seth
Good to know, but I just blew my budget for the month. Any insight to the other sizes they got?

I know that Woody's also got the Reserva D'Chateau, Perfection X, and I think one other. They plan on putting one box out every month or so or at least that was what they told me.

I may find out what all Uptowns has today at lunch.

Seth

just got a few xxx from saborhavanacigars.com . they were just a hair over msrp.
Has any1 purchased from these guys, and are they legit.

Ps. My b&m is expecting a shipment this week!

I have purchased from Gabriel a couple times and he has been awesome and very easy to deal with.

Seth

I know that Woody's also got the Reserva D'Chateau, Perfection X, and I think one other. They plan on putting one box out every month or so or at least that was what they told me.

I may find out what all Uptowns has today at lunch.

Seth

Box of Robustos is half way gone at Woody's. He will put out another box in Aug. Uptown's still had plenty in their box yesterday. They claim that one box was all they got in.

Seth

For you fellow Baltimorons out there Faders Towson has them in. Checked the Humidour also but none there. Faders also had the tins in 3 sizes. Thought I'd let ya know.

Damon

Damon,

They should be available shortly at the Humidour.

Rob

Anyone know if the Opuses are making their way further west? Like Omaha, Nebraska?

Not yet they haven't...I think the one in the Old Market or whatever the hell they call it was saying at the end of the month. :(

Nothing in southeast SD yet either, unfortunately. I haven't seen the humi manager in the shop the last several times I've been in, so I don't know if/when they're expecting some to show up.

Im pretty sure most of the Fathers Day Shipment was in the Tins. When i was in Myrtle Beach last week both tinder boxes had the full tin display and by time i left i got the last Robusto tin they had...

Im pretty sure most of the Fathers Day Shipment was in the Tins. When i was in Myrtle Beach last week both tinder boxes had the full tin display and by time i left i got the last Robusto tin they had...

No tins in Tenn. I wouldn't mind picking one up.

Seth