• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite All Time Coffee

audilicious

I've recently been blessed by Peet's coffee and tea by them making their only Inland location in my hometown.

Sure I'll drink sbux or tully's if I don't have time to brew my own, or if I'm out on the road, it's good coffee, not great, but good.

But for the last year I have been thoroughly enjoying their Aged Sumatra, I really haven't had a better coffee, and haven't had anything really come close to it. The whole beans smell so weird I love it.

What is anyone elses favorites?

and can we please not be all snobby about it, I really don't want a coffee pissing match about Dunkin vs. McD vs. Sbux.

:thumbs:

Killer Beans Nicaraguan. I've been trying several other varieties but still want more Nicaraguan. I am looking forward to buying WaWa coffee this weekend though.

My Dad sent me some local roast from where he lives in Montana, it's called Dry Fly Roast (flyfishing thing) It's quite tasty.

I am going to break the rules and say Killer Bean Hot Chocolate! That stuff is great.

CP Coffee is my favorite until I find something better. There's a local roaster that puts out a great bean, but it's not quite as clean as CP Coffee.

Where do you guys get Killer Beans Coffee? Online? I visited their site but was just curious where you usually pick this up.

Also something amusing. As I was googling "Killer Beans" to do some reading up I found THIS
Take a look at the trailer, amazing.

I've always known that my uncle was a wealthy man who lived on some plantation in Hawaii but it wasn't until a few months ago that I realized that it was a coffee plantation! :angry: Apparently he owns "Kona" coffee (this according to my mother.) I've never had too much interaction with the man, but I'll have to see if I can get a pound or two to try out. As of right now I just brew the Starbucks morning blend and it's okay. Been wanting to get a grinder/press to see how much of a difference that makes with the morning brew.

haha just some little area on a little island, known as Kona...

I've had some really good estate Kona's, not a bargain at all though.

haha just some little area on a little island, known as Kona...

I've had some really good estate Kona's, not a bargain at all though.

If I can get 'em for free then it is quite a bargain! :sign:

I don't want to speak before I know anything, but I would assume he would give some kind of family discount for large orders, and if that is the case I would naturally pass the savings on to anyone who would be interested here.

This is assuming he would be willing to do such a thing. I've never met him, or talked to him, but from what I understand he's a pretty nice guy. Why wouldn't he be?! He lives in Hawaii and goes golfing everyday!

Mr. Jerry's Nicaraguan Knifefight. hard to beat those Killer Beans!

My everyday fav is Eight O'Clock Colombian.

But the best I've had is Jamaican Blue Mountain. I've had Kona from Hawaii and it's very good but not up to Blue Mountain, IMO.

One of the great perks to a vaca in Jamaica is bringing back the max allowable stash! ;)

Killer Beans Tanzanian Peaberry. I've always liked tanzanian peaberry, but my local coffee shop stopped carrying it. Killer Beans, however is excellent.