• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite All Time Coffee

Starbuck's Pikes Place is pretty good. They also had Cafe Cielo? I think that was the name. That was very good coffee.

In a french press of course! :rolleyes:

I'm not a huge fan of starbucks any longer. To me, their beans taste burnt. I guess I'm crazy?
True, Starbuck's machines burn their coffee, but the beans aren't burnt. My press can't burn the coffee either. The only time I drink from theirs is when they give me the free cup for buying a pound.

Ahh. I'll have to maybe give the beans a try by themselves. I'm definitely not a huge fan of going to the store any longer.

Currently Ethiopian Idido Misty Valley. Makes a great press pot and single origin espresso. The current year's crop is spectacular!

I've had a bad of Killer Bean Brazilian Bombshell for a couple of months and had not tried it. Had it with a cigar this weekend and it was freaking great!

Jerry's Killer Beans are Top Notch! Plus he's our Brother!

For those looking for saving some doe $$$ and maybe helping the 'LEAF Fund' :whistling:

Here is a site UNCOMMON GROUNDS that has a spring special for April that fits the wallet. The Papua New Guinea and Colombian Organic Certified are very good. I wouldn't recommend the Jamacian Blue Mountain though. A few of us gave it a shot, we got a hell of a deal, and at the price we got it (under $16 a pound) it was awsome. In fairness the code was rather old... so fresh roasted could be a hell of alot better. JMO.

He may be your "brother" but he's not mine, that's for sure. :rolleyes: I have no use for him or his coffee. He used to be a member over on Snobs but requested that his account be deleted. Do you have any idea why? ??? I wonder if his bookkeeping skills have improved any over the years?

Wow Willy! What happened? Please tell... and no paraphrasing either.

You guys might want to try one of my favorite places for ordering green unroasted coffee. They sell roasted beans too and it changes weekly. I've been using them for about 4 years so I can definitely say that they're great quality. The site is http://www.sweetmarias.com/prod.roasted.php