• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Bargain Cigar?

selfevident

Reaction score
Do you have a favorite day to day bargain smoke? A go-to standby that really cant be beat for the price? Im looking for a few new low-cost high-quality smokes to try. Please leave your recommendations!

Here is mine.

CAO Brazillia Gol- Just about 5$. You really cant go wrong with these. Good size and great smoke.

RASS can lately be had for around $6 a stick, I will take those over just about anything in that price range.

Carlos Torano Exodus 1959. Usually under $4 a stick by the box, and a great, great smoke.

Don Lino Africa Punda Milia. Practically an Opus in flavor intensity, although not similar in profile. About a $5 stick by the box if you find a sale.

~Boar

I like Montecristo Media Noche emundo its about 7.50 a stick but can be found for lower. It's my go to quick smoke.

The fuente sungrowns are good smokes in that price range as well as several Olivas. You can also get smaller Series V in that range.

As already posted, Padron is a good way to go. I also very much like the DPG Blue Labels for that price range - very good smoke for the price.

As always x1 Million on the Padrons. I also like the Oliva Serie G Maduro Belicoso as an inexpensive go-to smoke.

Man, I always thought anything under $10 was a bargian! LGC are my favorites along with a Hoyo de Monterrey Exaclibur, but I haven't really shopped based on price, and with the debit card, I just buy, pay, and then find a place to smoke without thinking back on what I just paid. ;)