• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Bargain Cigar?

A. Fuente Hemingway Short Story, under $5 by the box at AtlanticCigar.com
Gurkha Nepalese Warrior, under $3 ea. on cbid
Rocky Patel Liga C (or D) X-Outs, $2-3 ea on cbid
RyJ Reserve Maduro, age them for 6-12 months, about $3-4 ea. on cbid
Torano Casa Torano maduro, $3 ea. on cbid
Gurkha Ancient Warrior, $4-5 ea at AtlanticCigar.com
Rocky Patel Edge Missile maduro, under $4 ea by the box on cbid
Perdomo ESV Imperio, $4-5 ea by the box, maduros are better/pricier

My everyday smoke range is $2-$5, so under $6 is TOO EASY!
I have more suggestions, but these will keep you busy for a while. :D

Chemyst :cool:

I am going to have to echo the sentiments about the Padron x000 series. That was the best $5 I've ever spent!

Te-Amo World Selection Series Honduras Blend Robusto

Its damn hard to find a stick that is good under $6 up here... stupid taxs

Hemi Short Story
Cuesta-Rey Pyramid #9 maduro
Mayorga Maduro robusto

These are my yard gars.

RP Vintage 2nds
La Aroma De Cuba Cetros...box of 25 for $96 under $/stick

I smoked a 14 month-old Padron 3000 maddie today. (2000s are just as good, just a shorter smoke.)

Unbelievable smoke for the price ... or maybe even regardless of price. (Not quite but you get the idea.)
A really fine smoke IMO.

I will continue to buy a box of these (and the 2000 maddies) about every 6 months just to know I will be able to smoke aged ones for the forseeable future.

Wow! Very surprised nobody mentioned the Diablo Picante. An awesome smoke for a buck a stick. Put some age on them and you won't believe how good they are for the price. Great with a good cup of coffee in the morning.

RASS can lately be had for around $6 a stick, I will take those over just about anything in that price range.

x2.

Besides RASS, I think monte #4, Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 2 , and El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme are also very good under $6.

Perdomo ESV 91 2nds! Can't belive no one has mentioned these. I think they are fantastic at just over 3 bucks a stick
I like the Onyx reserves and 5 Vegas also

Both the Oliva G and Casa Magna are good smokes in the $5-$6 range as well.

I have had some great Hugo Cassar's, but that would refer to inexpensive. Bargain wise, Rocky Patel Honduran Classic. Great taste start to finish.

Little Havana Overruns,,,,,,,around 2 bucks a stick,,,,,one of the best cigars at any price :whistling:

I'll put in a plug for the San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe. Very nice, tasty short smoke.

If you like nicaraguan, the La Finca is decent smoke. Also the smaller Cusano 18's are usally in that price range

If you like nicaraguan, the La Finca is decent smoke. Also the smaller Cusano 18's are usally in that price range