• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Cigar Flavor!

Favorite Flavor

• Total voters
Wood is probably my favorite, followed by dank earth and leather tied for second.

One of the reasons I always buy everything in Tubos when possible is that the Cedar inside seems to impart some woody flavor compared to the non Tubos exact same cigar

Last edited:
Wood is probably my favorite, followed by dank earth and leather tied for second.

One of the reasons I always buy everything in Tubos when possible is that the Cedar inside seems to impart some woody flavor compared to the non Tubos cigar
Tubos are awesome! love em. Am I the only one that keeps the tubos just to smell the inside once in a while?

You will get barnyard, (ie manure aroma) on some really dark and oily Cuban cigars, 1 to 2 years old... and that’s a good thing, I love it... thankfilly that aroma doesn’t taste like it smells, and it’s best to let them rest a bit longer before you smoke them.
Completely agree. I put it more towards hay mixed with earth/manure.... barnyard is a favorite!

@ironpeddler once described a flavor as sucking on a hand full of nickels when referring to young CCs and anytime I get that metallic taste that’s all I can think of... lol

@ironpeddler once described a flavor as sucking on a hand full of nickels when referring to young CCs and anytime I get that metallic taste that’s all I can think of... lol

Just yesterday with the Mag 54 from 2019 I had a few flavors where I thought, "Tastes like I have a penny in my mouth...". I guess I wasn't too far off!

Just yesterday with the Mag 54 from 2019 I had a few flavors where I thought, "Tastes like I have a penny in my mouth...". I guess I wasn't too far off!
I get the same thing sometimes. If it persists, I chunk it.

Picking up a few sticks on Sunday. Anyone have a recommendation for a dark chocolate/coffee/creamy Cuban cigar? Looking for something sweeter than the Monte #2