• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Havana

What is your favorite Havana cigar label?

• Cohiba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramon Allones

• Saint Luis Rey

• Romeo y Julieta

• Montecristo

• Vegas Robaina

• Hoyo de Monterrey

• Bolivar

• El Rey del Mundo

• H. Upmann

• Punch

• Total voters
Very interesting... Montes huh? I'm splitting my vote between Uppie & Choibas!

Aloha,

Wade

I voted for Monty, because it's the only one I've had. But, I'd like to put in an honorable mention for whatever smoke Ann Archer has in that pic from CA. Is it just me, or does she make that stick look even better :p

M. Gipson :)

If I can only pick one I will go with the Bolivars, with Upmanns and Partagas a very close second and third.

Hope you guys don't mind if I sneak another fav onto the list :0 I like Diplomaticos followed very closely by Bolivar and Monty :p

The best smokes are the ones I've gotten from the BOTL's here who gave them without any thought of payment. Every time I fire up one of those I really appreciate it. :thumbs:

WOW, thanks to everyone who voted.

As usual, I'm not with the mainstream, must be that "non-conformist" side of me coming out again :p

I had to go with the Montes as my fav with Bolis & Uppies a close 2nd & 3rd. It's just so tough to beat a good Monte#2 with a few years on em'...... :D :thumbs: :p

I voted Cohiba but I could have been influence by the great #4 that I lit up last night. Close 2nd thou would be Bolis.

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents :)

Party Shorts
ERDM Choix Supreme
Punch Punch

Ironman

I went with RA home of the RASS. :thumbs: I WOULD have picked Partagas for my favorite Series D No. 4's if SOMEONE hadn't left Partagas compleatly off the list! I like Cohibas a lot, but I never feel after I'm done that it was worth the inflated price I paid for the stick. Even a solid staple like the Cohiba Robusto is way more then a star performer of other brands such as the RASS.

My Fav is the one I'm smoking. Changes from day to day. :0 :thumbs:

I went with VR, but only cause Cuaba wasn't up there.... although they are about tied anyway IMO.

Although, to be fair, I haven't tried all of those brands. My shop only sells VR, Cuaba, Cohiba, RyJ, Monte, 1 H Upmann and 1 Punch.

Can't complain though... they are legal and just 2 blocks from base....

Had to go with Bolivar (since you did not put San Cristobal on the list), Coronas Exrta, Belicsos Fino,

I voted for Montecristo solely for the #2.
I have probably smoked 10 to1 versus any other vitola.
But I like 1-3 smokes from about 7 different labels.
So I really don't have a favorite.
Simple Poll.....not so simple for me.

:D

STYX&STONED said:
Had to go with Bolivar (since you did not put San Cristobal on the list), Coronas Exrta, Belicsos Fino,
LOL @ Gary!!

I think when I started this, I had NEVER even had a San Cristobal until YOU sent me my first one!!!!

In April, I voted for Vegas Robaina but now, I would vote for San Cristobal :thumbs: with SLR being a close second.

Who knows, my favorite may change in another few months but maybe not as those SC's are YUMMY ;)

Still Parti Shorts for me, with a co-fave of Monte2s

Boring I know, but them are good smokes

Excellent PB, you gave me another reason for a post.

Let's rehash the I hate Party Shorts you love Party Shorts debate here.

It oughta be good for at least a few more posts for the both of us :p

:sign:

Party shorts have to be the worst minuto out there........

(You're "it" PB :p )