• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Morning Cigat

CigarAsh

I was wondering what some of you smoke with your morning Coffee? Maybe expand my tastes and my education on Cigars...can never know too much about something you put into your mouth... :sign:
early in the A.M. I lean toward mild Cigars..

There are several, but the two that come to mind are the Padrón 1964 Anniversary Series "Principe" in regular or maduro wrapper, depending on mood, and sometimes a Siglo I.

Regards - B.B.S.

Edited to add - lose the bold text. It's not necessary to scream to get folks attention...... :cool:

ERDM PC is my favorite with the QdO Gran Coronas coming in a close second.

I've yet to find a better morning cigar with coffee than a Padron Serie 26 #35 Maduro.

Forgot one - an RASCC is a pretty darn tasty little rascal. Got a box in the cabinet and they seem to get better every time I revisit one..... :thumbs:

My new cheapy mild is Arturo Fuente Curly head deluxe, that would be a good morning smoke, that and a cohiba black, nice espresso taste..... it's like having coffee...... kind of the same but different. LOL

Alot of interesting choices... I like to smoke a Baccarat - Toro with my Java, and an hour or 2 later I am well into the Padron 4000. Thank to all that have participated so far. :D

Cup O' Joe and a Por Larranaga Petit Corona

:thumbs:

I'll second that.There is nothing like a PLPC on a Sunday morning with a strong cup of Joe.I have a cab from 05 that are coming around nicely.

AF Chateau Fuente sungrown. Although good choices, I personally couldn't enjoy a Padron '64 or '26 at O'dark thirty in the morning. Cigars like that deserve booze.

Doc.

I smoke whatever I can steal from CigarAsh's summer humidor.(And drink his coffee)....Hee Hee

Smokehouse...New locks on the Humidor now...smart ass...LOL and the coffee maker is under about 10 feet of snow and my Lanai which is also under the 10 feet of snow....LOL

The PLPC sounds nice with coffee, though I did not try that w/ the couple I had. Some nice lil smokes I have had with coffee in the morning:
- RG panatellas extra
- Fuente exquisitos
- SCdH that lil half corona
- Padron londres

BYW, I've found that those AF dbl chat SGs are good with bourbon. :)