• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite non alcoholic drink with a cigar

DemonR6

BBQn, Smokin & Ridin
Generally I like to enjoy a nice wheat beer with my cigars, such as Blue Moon, however there are always those times where I just don't feel like a beer. Albeit rare, but it does happen :p . I think a really good root beer compliments the tastes in most cigars quite well and when I am looking for something light to go with a mild stick lately I have been reaching for Crystal Light raspberry lemonade.

What does everyone else drink with their cigars, apart from the usual scotch/wine/etc?

Coffee, Iced Tea, some Root Beers. Even a 7-up on occasion.

Bill

It has been brought to my attention that Chocolate Milk goes well with cigars.

It has been brought to my attention that Chocolate Milk goes well with cigars.
Do you have Oberweiss Dairy around you? If so pick up some of their chocolate milk, comes in a big glass jug. That stuff is amazing.

I keep it pretty simple. During the day, usually just water. If it's in the evening, often a beer.

Nice question! :thumbs:
You can't go wrong with a great coffee.
I also like hot coco as well. For cold beverages I like Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper and Rasberry Ice tea. :cool:

When I was smoking my RyJ Reserve Real I had some nice cold water with it. Made the smoke even better

In warm weather I like sweet tea with my cigars, in the cold I want coffee.

Nick

This same question is already active in the Saloon.

This same question is already active in the Saloon.
I just realized that the whole time I have been on this forum I have never seen the threads listed below the subforums in the Saloon :laugh: . My screen resolution doesnt include it on the page without scrolling down.

I like a cup of Dunkin' Donuts or a nice bottle of processed lake water....mmmmmmm gotta love that ROWPU taste.

Its a mood thing... usually I'll drink water if in the evening. Coffee if in the morning or afternoon. My fear is that some non alcoholic beverage with a strong taste will influence the taste of the cigar.

Darren

Just water for me. I've tried other things, but they distort the flavor of the cigar too much for me.

I have found that Dr Pepper goes really well with a maduro and Snapple peach ice-tea goes really well with a natural. At least for me.

Just finished a nice PLPC and a cup of fresh black coffee. Great time in the AM.....

In the evening, when I don't pour a scotch or a whisky, it's a big glass of cold water.

Regards - B.B.S.

I love chocolate milk as well. But I'm not always in the mood for milk, so most of the time I'll go for Coke or Dr. Pepper. I've decided that I don't like Sprite or Sierra Mist with cigars.