• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Ring Size

What is your favorite Ring size?

• Under 30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30 - 37

• 37 - 42

• 42 - 48

• 48 - 52

• 52 - 60

• Over 60

• Total voters
My favorite cigar size is a Corona, followed by lancero or panatela. I love small ring gauge smokes so i can really taste the wrapper.

Vic

I. myself prefer a 50 ring robusto. Also, it's hard to beat a 52 ring torpedo/pyramid. :)

I. myself prefer a 50 ring robusto. Also, it's hard to beat a 52 ring torpedo/pyramid.

I agree. I much prefer a pyramid or a torpedo :thumbs:

pretty stuck on 42rg smokes lately...just what i like right now.have never enjoyed the 50 ring or larger smokes...dont have the hand mouth appeal for me.which makes me one of two people on earth that doesnt like robustos very much.
in order...pc's tpc's coronas and the odd corona gorda or lonsdale.
derrek :)

Pyramids and torpedoes are at the top of my list...then coronas and petite coronas.

For me, I would say it depended on what brand and wrapper I was smoking. Love the large gauge sun-growns & Maduros. Love the smaller gauges on just about everything else {inc ISOM's}!

JOE.M. said:
For me, I would say it depended on what brand and wrapper I was smoking.
Ditto! But I guess I am a corona ty-puv guy. For me it is more the amount of time I have to dedicate to a cigar.

My favs are Corona Gorda, Robusto, and Pyramid. But I like all the different sizes...they each have their place.

I would have to say my Faverates are as follows

#1 Robusto. With School, Work and other activites I just don't have time to smoke a large cigar
#2 Corona. If I do happen to have a bit longer to smoke I find these to be a nice medium.
#3 Perfecto. I have kind a grown fond of this style latly don't know why I just like it.

I enjoy them all, however I am partial to large ring sizes 50 - 54 though it matters not whether they come in Robusto Size or a long large one. And yes "gentlemen" I am talking about cigars thank you very much. :p

Sam

Oh and my vote should of been 48-52, but hell guess 52-60 does as well.

Sam

I never cared for the small ring sizes, 40 and under. I used to love the churchill, now I really like robusto's and pyramids.