• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Show

If Rod Serling was still alive, The Twilight Zone.

Jeeves & Wooster
Spaced
Blackadder
The Red Green Show
Cowboy Bebop
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Patlabor

Oh, and I can't belive I didnt say this before:
Faulty Towers

BEEEEBOP !!! Wooooh that is somegood stuff! I loved Faye Faye...
*does her best wiggly arm impression of ed*

Ghost in the shell too- I loved the theme song for it sooo much I downloaded it :)

I just remembered I left out the most important one of all...The West Wing. I find it hard to think of as out of production. I was truly the best show ever.

Jesus, I can't believe I forgot, albeit momentarily:

TWIN PEAKS.

Yeah, another Twin Peaks fan! I was so young when it came out that I don't remember a whole lot about it, just that it was weird.

My current favorites are the A-Team and Airwolf! The entire series of the A-Team is out on DVD and the second season of Airwolf was just released not too long ago.

Honorable mention: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

And this Firefly show everyone is raving about...I have never seen it and no nothing about it. I suppose I ought to fire up Bittorrent and check it out.

Whats your all time favorite T.V show? It CAN'T still be running new episodes. It can however still be on T.V.

Oh man, there's loads:

Ultraman
Star Trek (original series)
Night Stalker
The Office (British version)
The Wonder Years
Monty Pythons Flying Circus
The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.

Darren :cool:

That's another good one. Anything with Bruce Campbell is pretty good!

Mystery Science Theater 3000! Have every episode on tape, and am slowly converting them all to DVD.

Amen to that. I just watched Bloodlust and The Creeping Terror within the last week. I remember watching this show when I was in 5th grade.

hilarious

Mystery Science Theater 3000! Have every episode on tape, and am slowly converting them all to DVD.

Amen to that. I just watched Bloodlust and The Creeping Terror within the last week. I remember watching this show when I was in 5th grade.

hilarious

EEGAH was my favorite MST3k ever.
To be honest, there weren't very many bad ones! This was one of the few shows that I genuinely laughed out loud at each week. As for my personal faves, I'd have to say all those Finnish mythology tales. Ones like "The Day the Earth Froze" and "The Sword and the Dragon."

Oh no, we've got MOVIE SIIIIIIIIGN!!!

hilarious

EEGAH was my favorite MST3k ever.
To be honest, there weren't very many bad ones! This was one of the few shows that I genuinely laughed out loud at each week. As for my personal faves, I'd have to say all those Finnish mythology tales. Ones like "The Day the Earth Froze" and "The Sword and the Dragon."

Oh no, we've got MOVIE SIIIIIIIIGN!!!

You're absolutely right....there really aren't too many bad MST3k at all. EEGAH is just my all time favorite. Richard Kiel as the lumbering EEGAH is outstanding. Plus, there's the horrible, horrible Archie Hall, Jr. (of The Sadist "fame") who is just brutally bad. Those songs....my God!

But yeah, you really cant' go wrong with MST3k.

Wow...talk about memory lane. There has been some great cancelled shows mentioned here, but my fave still has to be Firefly. A couple other short lived shows that I really enjoyed:

Freaks and Geeks
Sports Night

I second the vote for The Prisoner, brilliant show, and third the vote for Twin Peaks (although the second season, from what I recall, was a bit odd). I also miss watching Australian Rules Football when it was on for what seemed like 16 hours/day during ESPN's infancy.

Wow...talk about memory lane. There has been some great cancelled shows mentioned here, but my fave still has to be Firefly. A couple other short lived shows that I really enjoyed:

Freaks and Geeks
Sports Night

x2! Have the dvd set of that baby. Pre-West-Wing brilliance. I love that show.

Back