• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FedEx claims another

hoshnasi

Hobbling hero
Pretty disappointed about this one ;(

Looks like it didn't make it Wildcard.
2202145303_d2463bcd07_o.jpg

Oh man that really sucks! :( What ashtray is that?

Fedex(ground) recently delivered my package to the wrong address and poof. The place I ordered from had to absorb the loss. Not to mention all the times they "ring and run" or don't leave the slip. Fedex(express) is only slightly better from all my experiences with them.
But since we all mostly use ground shipping usually... don't forget Fedex Ground/Home delivery is for all intents and purposes a separate company.

Last summer I had an order for charcoal(yeah yeah some of us in the city can't get good charcoal easily) turned to dust by them. I saw the person who delivered the (slightly heavy'ish package) to me "roll" the square package end to end to my front door from across the street...she (yes she) had super manicured fingernails that stuck out about 1.5 inches and was painted with daisies...bleh :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about that Josh. I've got one MIA with the USPS right now that I'm starting to get pretty upset about....not cheap either. :angry:

UPS and FedEx have claimed many things of mine in the past...

I live in vegas....couple miles from casa Fuente.... i could probably find time if it's something you'd be looking to replace....

Oh how I loathe FedEx. They are total unreliable lying scumbags. The main problem is most if not all of the jerkoffs who drive the delivery trucks are CONTRACTORS and not real FedEx employees so they just plain don't give a $hit. :angry:

My ex-wife ordered her fancy gown from a place in Michigan for her Yule party on Saturday, December 22nd. They said they couldn't get the gown done until Wednesday the 19th and they'd "overnight" it via FedEx. Well we both knew damned well those $hitstains wouldn't deliver it in one day and sure enough, it didn't come until Friday the 21st. USPS Priority would have done that for 1/4 the cost. She needed some accessory for the dress and the place in Michigan once again said they'd "overnight" it via FedEx on the 19th so she'd "be sure" to have it on the 20th and once again, it didn't make it until the 21st. She called these a$$wipes at FedEx asking WTF was going on and all they do is lie "Oh, the driver left before the trailer truck got here." or "The driver's truck was full so he didn't have room." incredible..... :0 I told her she should request a refund since she paid big $$$ for the "overnight" and they were 0-2.

These people are nothing but pathological liars. Remember their old BS ad campaign that used to say, "When it absolutely, positively HAS to be there overnight!" LMFAO, yeah since they blew that false promise so many times, they dropped that one PDQ.... :rolleyes:

FedEx SUCKS

Oh how I loathe FedEx. They are total unreliable lying scumbags. The main problem is most if not all of the jerkoffs who drive the delivery trucks are CONTRACTORS and not real FedEx employees so they just plain don't give a $hit. :angry:

My ex-wife ordered her fancy gown from a place in Michigan for her Yule party on Saturday, December 22nd. They said they couldn't get the gown done until Wednesday the 19th and they'd "overnight" it via FedEx. Well we both knew damned well those $hitstains wouldn't deliver it in one day and sure enough, it didn't come until Friday the 21st. USPS Priority would have done that for 1/4 the cost. She needed some accessory for the dress and the place in Michigan once again said they'd "overnight" it via FedEx on the 19th so she'd "be sure" to have it on the 20th and once again, it didn't make it until the 21st. She called these a$$wipes at FedEx asking WTF was going on and all they do is lie "Oh, the driver left before the trailer truck got here." or "The driver's truck was full so he didn't have room." incredible..... :0 I told her she should request a refund since she paid big $$$ for the "overnight" and they were 0-2.

These people are nothing but pathological liars. Remember their old BS ad campaign that used to say, "When it absolutely, positively HAS to be there overnight!" LMFAO, yeah since they blew that false promise so many times, they dropped that one PDQ.... :rolleyes:

FedEx SUCKS

Not a whole lot of gray area there. :laugh:

I had a buddy who used to sort for UPS and he said it was a contest some nights on who could break the most stuff. I can't imagine it is too different at FedEx.

Ouch. Sorry to hear of the damage. I guess your only recourse is to file a claim?

Wilkey

Awesome. I was thinking about wrapping it again but it would have required reboxing. I even pounded it around and it was pretty damn sturdy. C'est la vie, I guess.

You might think about trying to file a claim. No reason not to.

EDIT - I asked the guy at FedEx if it was packed sufficiently (even let him tape it up to get his seal of approval, since they will box stuff reasonably cheap) and he looked it over and gave it the seal of approval. I guess I should have had it done anyway.

I live in vegas....couple miles from casa Fuente.... i could probably find time if it's something you'd be looking to replace....
See, like I told you in another thread, we have a reason for being so nice to you. It all starts with a simple ashtray, the next thing you know you'll be making daily trips to Casa Fuente for smokes. LOL

Threadjack over. :)

Stinki

See, like I told you in another thread, we have a reason for being so nice to you. It all starts with a simple ashtray, the next thing you know you'll be making daily trips to Casa Fuente for smokes. LOL

Stinki

damn me for being a generous person. I just want your approval! whatever it takes to win y'all's love!!!!!

Wow....that's the dead guy ale speaking.

but seriously....if you have a special request....

not to mention, I am the master of shipping things securely.

Stinki

:laugh:

You ball buster! :D

Nothing but love for FedEx from me. I always ship via air freight, and never any problem.

Nope. 2nd day is always my cheapest choice. I tell ya what. PM your addy and I will overnight a 5er as an experiment.