• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fess up

Snowdust

SnowNYet
Reaction score
Just got back from the mall. Did my one night whirlwind shopping spree. A grand later and she's almost all taken care of. Which one you has started shopping yet.

Being in retail, It's hilarious what is about to come. Starting next Monday, the guys usually decide they better get shopping :p

Shopping for the Mrs. was finished last week.

I'm almost done... need to get one more thing.

In my case, I've got her birthday and our anniversary within 5 days of xmas - so this is my heavy period to say the least... :D

I just started tonight, and it was nuts. Gotta stop waiting til the last minute...

I find December 24th is the best day. You'd be surprised, the malls really aren't that crowded
sfreak.gif

I've got to stop by a jewelry store in Winter Park and pick up a couple of Nomination (Italian Bracelet) charms. I usually go online to purchase them but I know they won't make it here on time. They have some imitation guys in the malls but they don't fit right on the original bracelet. Also, I have one more box coming in the mail that I ordered something on line last week and I have to pick up a couple of small stocking stuffers as well. For the most of it, I'm done though. I'm glad I started a few weeks ago cause I wouldn't have gotten done in time if I waited any longer.... :D :thumbs: :p

I got my old lady her present. Still gotta pick up the batteries though. ;)

Matt R said:
I got my old lady her present. Still gotta pick up the batteries though. ;)
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

are you getting that old?!?

Little lady WAS DONE a week ago...can't stop running into those cute little last minute gifts!!!

I started Sunday morning (mall was very quiet at 8 AM, not a woman shopper, all guys), and will make trip 2 Tuesday around 11PM.
But i was thinking about it since September.

Mine hasnt made up her mind what she wants but has it narrowed down to 2 malls

I will be shopping for my wife on xmas eve, since I get off work that morning, I will get something on the way home. Unfortunately I work on Christmas day and New Years day, which for me is usually slow, but we do get the occasional calls, usually suicide attempts. This time of year is when we get most of our attempted suicide calls and suicide calls(This is where people successfully kill themselves). Now I do not want to sound harsh or cold, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for the individual that has copped out and killed themselves, I do feel sorry for the loved ones that are left behind that have to deal with the mess left by this individuals demise.

The wife and I are getting each other a new BIGA$$ tv Friday after X-mas!!!

And saving a little extra to hit the condo at Siesta Key sometime in May for our 10th ANNIV.

oak said:
I'm almost done... need to get one more thing.

In my case, I've got her birthday and our anniversary within 5 days of xmas - so this is my heavy period to say the least... :D
I feel your pain... My wife's birthday is Dec 17'th, Xmas Dec 25'th, our Anniversary Jan 15'th.

So in less than 30 days I get no less than 3 gift giving occasions. I usually hit Victoria's Secret after Xmas for the Anniversary! That's a gift that keeps on GIVING!
69.gif

I just bought myself a 51" HDTV Sony widescreen, last week, I saved about $500 since the tv was a floor model. It looks great. My New TV

Ohh yeah I paid $1400 total this includes tax :D

Still trying to fill out her slide bracelet. Whenever I don't know what else to get I add one on. But I'm also hoping that some Videos from both Ebay and Amazon arrive.