• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Feynnehrun's Contest

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Reference: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=67090

Let's try this again... Feynnehrun hosted a contest over a month ago, in which MrAnderson41 won. As of this day, Feynnehrun has not sent out the winnings. Whether you host a contest, are involved in SS, sell an item, involved in a Pass, etc, you are bound to your word. If you can't fulfill an obligation in a timely manner, than communicate. Our trades are only as good as our actions, and it only takes one bad trade to tarnish your reputation. CP would not be such a safe place if it weren't for guarding our community in a strict manner.

With that said, Feynnhrun, what is the status on this?

Let's keep the white noise to a minimum please, and spend our efforts resolving this issue rather than bickering at each other. In other words, lets resolve this as you would face to face, like adults.

Thanks for posting this. It's important to know if that deal is done.

(man...two locked threads in one day. Did you install an 'Easy-Button'?)

With that said, Feynnhrun, what is the status on this?

Let's keep the white noise to a minimum please, and spend our efforts resolving this issue rather than bickering at each other. In other words, lets resolve this as you would face to face, like adults.

Yesterday as this stuff was blowing up I received a PM from Feynnhrun stating that he purchased some sticks at an online retailer and had them shipped to me. He also indicated that he would send me the shipping information/confirmation as soon as he received it. As of now I haven't received the shipping info but that is somewhat understandable considering the squabble that happened in the other thread and the fact that, as far as I'm aware, he is still on vacation. I will keep everyone up to date on this.

Edit to clarify what was said in the PM

I received tracking information last night. It looks like the package will be here tomorrow. To all those involved, I'm sorry about how this thing turned out but I think we all learned something from it. I hope to avoid all drama in the future.

I received tracking information last night. It looks like the package will be here tomorrow. To all those involved, I'm sorry about how this thing turned out but I think we all learned something from it. I hope to avoid all drama in the future.

You handled yourself appropriately. I too hope to avoid any unnecessary drama in the future. There is a right way and a dramatic way of handling things. Stating only the facts, and keeping any outside interference to a minimum usually helps to resolve issues quickly and effectively.

Please let us know once your package arrives so that we can close this out.

Thank you.

Received the smokes this morning. Everything is as promised. Consider this done.

Why is a new member to the forum running a contest at all?

Can't edit from my iPhone but to expand on that since it seems a bit short( was trying to save time on iPhone typin until I read it to myself and it sounded kinda rude sorry). People have been generous to me and I wanted to return the favor to cp members. However I didn't want to just choose someone at random. I thought it would be a fair way to pass on the generosity to someone else in the forum.

Can't edit from my iPhone but to expand on that since it seems a bit short( was trying to save time on iPhone typin until I read it to myself and it sounded kinda rude sorry). People have been generous to me and I wanted to return the favor to cp members. However I didn't want to just choose someone at random. I thought it would be a fair way to pass on the generosity to someone else in the forum.

Sounds like a good answer to me. Thanks for your service Feynnehrun.