• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX BBMF

I'm not smoking any of mine until 2010. 2010 will be a great opus year for me. :D

thanks for the link i promise to be quiet from now on

:laugh:

[i think i srewed that away]

I'm not smoking any of mine until 2010. 2010 will be a great opus year for me. :D

Thats why I actually stashed one away to save for many years to sit on and see how it turns out. I already know its going to get better, but by how much is the question which will be answered in time many years from now. :thumbs:

I hope to get my hands on one of these to try.. I would buy the set they sell but 33 a stick seems a bit steep considering the others in the set.

OK. I said I would not try one until 2010 but due to FetterJohn calling me and busting my balls about it and telling me I should smoke one now so that I will have a comparison in many years, I smoked one. I had about 6 or 7 of them so I thought what the hell.

It was a very good smoke, no doubt. A little different from any other Opus I have ever smoked though. Very smooth. Much lighter flavor than any others I've tried. A great experience! I will look forward to what these will hold in the future. :thumbs:

Well I only have one looks like I am waiting till 2010! :D

OK. I said I would not try one until 2010 but due to FetterJohn calling me and busting my balls about it and telling me I should smoke one now so that I will have a comparison in many years, I smoked one. I had about 6 or 7 of them so I thought what the hell.

It was a very good smoke, no doubt. A little different from any other Opus I have ever smoked though. Very smooth. Much lighter flavor than any others I've tried. A great experience! I will look forward to what these will hold in the future. :thumbs:

Review coming...just haven't had the time. Good thing to hear that I have had an effect on Atuck's smoking habits! ;) But the BBMF is a good smoke and very worthy of slipping out of its glass chamber...

-Fetter

I hope to get my hands on one of these to try.. I would buy the set they sell but 33 a stick seems a bit steep considering the others in the set.
It's actually even more than that, The RDC is a regular production stick. and Since the lancero comes in all the sets as opposed to the BBMF and royal 8 which only come with certain sets they are actually rarer. In a BBMF set most of the value is put on the BBMF typically.