• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Forbidden X

Ironically, because this place is down the road I would get hit with enough taxes to push it over the 200 mark

Found this FFOX Forbidden X 4 pack listed at Towercigar.com for $133.50 with free shipping since it's over $100. Could give someone a very nice Christmas. :whistling:

We all know I'm a newb. Is it fair to assume that this is a reputable vendor?

Rob

Found this FFOX Forbidden X 4 pack listed at Towercigar.com for $133.50 with free shipping since it's over $100. Could give someone a very nice Christmas. :whistling:

Yow... 4 sticks for that kind of money? Too rich for my blood.

For those particular sticks is a good deal.

Yepper, TowerCigars is good people.

Dealt with them personally.

Ironically, because this place is down the road I would get hit with enough taxes to push it over the 200 mark

That sucks. Maybe a BOTL from another state could help you out if you like these. :whistling:.

I would, but it would have to be after Christmas. :(

This is a good deal. I think MSRP on these is $150.

awesome deal, but i definitely can't justify this at the moment for only 4 smokes.. :(

hmm ~$33 a stick seems a bit high even for these, im not sure msrp but i've seen them for 25$ a stick...

Ten bucks too high, MSRP is $23.50

Brian

Point me to the site that has them in stock and sells 'em for $23 and I'll buy them.

Brian

I was under the impression the MSRP on these sets were $150, at least according to manufacturer's website.

I belive your thinking of the
Forbidden X robusto 4 pack comes in Coffins and in a wooden box
2 x 2004 Forbidden x DOS robusto
1 x 2006 Forbidden x Uno
1 x 2006 Forbidden x Tres

However this site dosen't say anything about the other 4 sticks.

Brian

I was under the impression the MSRP on these sets were $150, at least according to manufacturer's website.

1 x 2006 Forbidden x Uno

What 4 other sticks? Those are the 4 sticks, are they not? All robusto in ring gauge, w/ different lenghts.

Brian

1 x 2006 Forbidden x Uno

What 4 other sticks? Those are the 4 sticks, are they not? All robusto in ring gauge, w/ different lenghts.

so im an idiot, ignore me folks, its one of those days.

For $158 delivered I'd take a box of 25 Ramon Allones Specially Selected from an isom with a code from 2004 production - aged and ready to enjoy MANY more hours than 4 Forbidden X would. Then again we all value things differently..

Not sure, but this doesn't seem like a thread to impose your value judgements. Just my opinion. ???

For $158 delivered I'd take a box of 25 Ramon Allones Specially Selected from an isom with a code from 2004 production - aged and ready to enjoy MANY more hours than 4 Forbidden X would. Then again we all value things differently..

Yeah, and we value people that put in the time and contributions to this site! Your opinion at this point has no merit! So we should value your judgment because you get more enjoyment from something that you bought illegally? Read more, and then read some more! You might just learn something!