• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round III

jlada

"Contest Master"
See round 1 here.
See round 2 here.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Since I had such a ridiculous and overwhelming interest in the first two group buys, I'm hosting a third. JackSchwartz has offered to sell me another set from the shop. Thus, I am taking requests to join. If you participated in round 1 or 2, please allow some other brothers get in this round - unless you only purchased one from before, then you can purchase one more. If you have not been in one of the buys yet, you can purchase two. I have contacted all the people that have requested a spot.

Players:

1) BigJake6904 - 2 - CONFIRMED, PAID
2) SPIVY - 2 - CONFIRMED, PAID
3) Golfanatic - 2 - CONFIRMED, MO RECEIVED
4) stepthirteen - 2 - CONFIRMED, PAID
5) LockOut - 1 - CONFIRMED, PAID
6) Carbonless - 1 - CONFIRMED, PAID
7) pembroke3355 - 2 - CONFIRMED, MO RECEIVED
8) sweetrice80 - 1 - CONFIRMED, PAID
9) handyman dave - 1 CONFIRMED, PAID
10) Whopper - 1 - CONFIRMED, PAID
11) drunkfish3 - 1 - CONFIRMED, PAID
12) cabaiguan juan - 1 - CONFIRMED, CHECK RECEIVED
13) GarlicBreath - 2 - CONFIRMED, PAID
14) sinnyc - 2 - CONFIRMED, PAID
15) Dios de Fuego - 1 - CONFIRMED, MO RECEIVED

BigJake6904 prepaid for the third group buy, and helped me out quite a bit. Thus, he got a slot in this. Handyman Dave and Whopper both PM'ed me for a spot in round 3 and only got one in round 2. Thus, they got spots.

FULL - 01/15/09 @ 0055 EST.

All requests after now will be alternates pending drop outs. This list of players is subject to change.

----------------------------

PAYMENT

To answer questions about payment, I am going to require a blanket pre-payment for everyone, with the following exceptions: 1) We have done business before or 2) You are a highly tenured member. What is a highly tenured member, by my definition? Quite some time on the board and/or many past trades with no issues. Again, I prefer a pre-payment by everyone. If you have any doubt about my trades/credentials, feel free to PM anyone from my profile. I will accept online payment + fees (around 4%) or MO. No checks from anyone unless we're pretty much on a regular first name basis. If this is a MAJOR DEAL, we can discuss it via PM.

Your overall total will be: ($950/22 = $43.18 per cigar) + (Shipping to me/22) + ($4.75 shipping to you) + (Online payment fees (if applicable) + ($10-15ish if you win the box/humidor)

I do not need payment right now. I will PM when I am ready for payment.

LOTTERY

Lottery will go the same way as the last two times. Two different brothers will randomize a member list and a cigar list. They will PM them to me so neither one of us can modify it without the other knowing. Four brothers will publicly post random numbers. I will PM them all at once and have no control over who posts first, second, third, or fourth. Finally, one brother will post a random number. I'll slap the sequences into Excel, they'll spit out who won, and I'll post it for all to see.

It's 100% random and no one bother will have a horse in this race.

SHIPPING

Shipping will be handled by Priority Click N Ship - $4.75. Whoever wins the humidor will need to pay an additional $10-$15ish dollars for shipping. The person who wins the box/humidor can also discuss insurance options with me.

In your request for a spot, I will need in one PM:

1) Name + Address.
2) How you intend to pay - online or MO.
3) How many cigars you want.
4) Your written commitment to purchasing the cigars.

I'm calling JackSchwartz Monday the 19th. I'll have cigars in hand by Wednesday the 21st. I'll run the raffle and then mail your cigars on Monday the 26th. I expect your payment to be in my hand or in my online account by the 21st - unless we're very familiar with one another.

Regards,
-Jeff

You know I am down. Ready whenever you need payment.

EDIT: I never did well in english

I am in Jeff if you need a sub.
Good luck guys and have fun. :laugh:

Thanks so much for having this...again... and for including me.

Also, Carbon, Jesus change that avatar, I mean I love it

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

If you participated in round 1 or 2, please allow some other brothers get in this round - unless you only purchased one from before, then you can purchase one more. If you have not been in one of the buys yet, you can purchase two.

Carbon that avatar has me dazed... uhhmm..
Oh yeah..
PM sent for 3

Sorry. You bought two in the first buy. Spreading the love. Will keep you in mind for an alternate.

Seems to be full now.

Waiting on confirmation from LockOut and Whopper.

Any requests henceforth will be on the taxi squad and/or will have first dibs on round IV, which I have not decided if I will do or not. So, please don't PM me about it.

Dang, one of these days I will get in on one of these!

Don

Seems to be full now.

Any requests henceforth will be on the taxi squad and/or will have first dibs on round IV, which I have not decided if I will do or not. So, please don't PM me about it.

Jeff,

I PM'ed you @ 8:57 a.m. confirming my participation.

Thanks,

Bill

So whats everyone hoping to land, on the group Buy?

I am debating over two cigars that I want to pray for the Rising X and the El Escorpion Maduro. Just want to see what people are hoping for, to see if I need to pray harder to the Cigar Gods. :laugh:

David

I have a couple of each of the BBMF coming in so I am hoping for the Opus X El Escorpion Maduro or Natural or any of the special sizes.

I am also just hoping for one of the special cigars. thank to jlada for doing this.

Seems to be full now.

If there is a round IV, I want in.

I'm hoping for one of the ones special enough to reconsider the thought of keeping it in my regular "premiums" drawer for fear that I'll accidently grab it in the middle of a Kettle One binge session :whistling:

PM and Payment sent. Thanks Jeff!