• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fiesta Bowl - Wager

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
I gotta pull for the Big 12 in this game. At the time of this post the line looks to be somewhere between 7 and 8 so lets call it 7.5 to avoid a push.

So I will take the Sooners and lay the points for a primo fiver. Who wants West Virginia?

Damn - I owe you. I will take WVU +7.5. I also think OKLA will win easily, but I also thought Fla would win in a blow out yesterday. :sign:

G/L

I'll put another one up on OU if anyone wants to bite. Same line, 7.5 if you're interested.

Damn - I owe you. I will take WVU +7.5. I also think OKLA will win easily, but I also thought Fla would win in a blow out yesterday. :sign:

G/L

Alright, put the voodoo dolls away and just let the teams play this one out, Rob. :laugh:

GL brother.

I might need to get in on Rob's side if he's betting Jonas! Seems like easy money. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

J/K, I think OU is gonna blow em out.

I might need to get in on Rob's side if he's betting Jonas! Seems like easy money. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am always easy money! :laugh:

Rob, more of your favorites will be headed east tomorrow. Damn Sooners looked like shit!

Rob, more of your favorites will be headed east tomorrow. Damn Sooners looked like shit!

Do either have you guys have an approximate record with your bets? Just curious how badly Rob has been sticking it to ya Jonas. :laugh:

There are still plenty of games to be played. Are you sure you don't want to try to get even first?

Wow! What a game that was. WV speed was incredible. Everytime OU scored and thought they were back in it WV slammed the door in their face. That was an exciting game for sure. Im glad OU got beat, I am a Texas fan and enjoy anybody beating OU.

Jonas - You can have another big 12 team tonight - I will take VA Tech and give the 3 1/2 - let me know. If you don't want it, I will open it up to others. Premium 5'r

Do either have you guys have an approximate record with your bets? Just curious how badly Rob has been sticking it to ya Jonas. :laugh:

I don't know the exact record but its ugly as far as I am concerned. Really ugly.

Rob, thanks for the offer on the game tonight but I don't like Kansas enough to bet on it.

Enjoy - Delivery Confirmation Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 1311 9114