• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fight my Brute!

Topic reported. No other replies necessary, don't feed the trolls/spammers.

Spam?? I guess I didn't realize this was spam.

I'm a member on a couple other forums and we all really enjoy this game on those forums.

We actually keep track of everyones Brute so we can fight each other.

Mods if this is considered spam, then please delete, that wasn't my intention to create waves.

Why don't you stop by a random house next time you're out and about, open the front door without knocking, and inviting the guy with the gun to come fight your Brute.

Bam Bam, why on earth would you think it's ok to come here and on your first post write what you did? In fact, you still haven't posted an intro as was kindly suggested by several other members. It never ceases to amaze me the people who come here and do something as foolish as you did, then claim to be a contributing member at some other forum and that you just don't contribute much here. You don't contribute anything here! You've never posted before, still haven't posted an intro, and then lie to us claiming that you just read here. If you just read here then perhaps you would have noticed the Intro forum? Or if you post at any other forum perhaps you would have known that it's a courtesy to post some type of intro?

And of course if you've ever spent any time here you would realize how and why we treat spammers the way we do. If you didn't like the tone of my post or feel as though it was an insult then too bad. Can you honestly believe that with the content of your first and only post anyone would believe you are anything but a spammer? You want an apology from me? Fine, I'm sorry I didn't realize you were such a bigshot cigar forum personality that I should have recognized you from whatever other forum you participate on. :rolleyes:

You know what....after taking all this in and thinking about what I just did....

You have my apologies. Truly

I became a member of this forum after my old one which I loved, sure you can guess which one that is, became nothing more than a commercial site.

I joined here looking for a new home. In the meantime the mods from my old home created a new forum....which has become my new home.

I don't wanna cause waves here. The more I look at this post, the more I realize that what I posted was spam. For that I apologize.

Gonz..I just posted in one of your other threads how you attacked me. In hind sight, I don't blame you, I have acted the same way in my other forums towards what I felt endangered home. So I hope you can let this one go and not hold a grudge, I won't.

I really don't wanna quit this forum as it seems like a really great resource and I hate to just lose all the knowledge on here. I do have multiple forums, and may not post on all of them, but I won't post anything like this anymore unless I am giving as well as taking.

I guess all I can do is apologize to the members and hope that I can get off on a new foot. Intro coming.

Way to man up. You just might be a keeper.

You know what....after taking all this in and thinking about what I just did....

I became a member of this forum after my old one which I loved, sure you can guess which one that is, became nothing more than a commercial site.

I joined here looking for a new home. In the meantime the mods from my old home created a new forum....which has become my new home.

I don't wanna cause waves here. The more I look at this post, the more I realize that what I posted was spam. For that I apologize.

Gonz..I just posted in one of your other threads how you attacked me. In hind sight, I don't blame you, I have acted the same way in my other forums towards what I felt endangered home. So I hope you can let this one go and not hold a grudge, I won't.

I really don't wanna quit this forum as it seems like a really great resource and I hate to just lose all the knowledge on here. I do have multiple forums, and may not post on all of them, but I won't post anything like this anymore unless I am giving as well as taking.

I guess all I can do is apologize to the members and hope that I can get off on a new foot. Intro coming.

That wouldn't be the place that banned me and a bunch of other members here for no reason would it? Nice place you belong to. It's a little different here. You might find it to be a bit of a cultural shock. Good luck to you. I truly hope you can adapt.

Doc.

That wouldn't be the place that banned me and a bunch of other members here for no reason would it? Nice place you belong to. It's a little different here. You might find it to be a bit of a cultural shock. Good luck to you. I truly hope you can adapt.

Doc.

Thanks Doc. If it's the old place that flooded and became a friggin ocean then yes. I am going to try and lay low here and learn the way. believe it or not I try not to create waves.

Doc.

Doc, I think he means he was originally from BananaLand and the new "home: he's talking about is the Asylum (created by the mods from ClubStogie).

I think it's great he's here and hopefully Dustin will come by every now and then. I'm a member of CigarAsylum too but I probably spend ten times more time here. CigarAsylum IMO is a good cigar board run by good people. CP has always had a good relationship with CigarFamily and I think in the long run, it will with CigarAsylum.

Doc.

Doc, I think he means he was originally from BananaLand and the new "home: he's talking about is the Asylum (created by the mods from ClubStogie).

I think it's great he's here and hopefully Dustin will come by every now and then. I'm a member of CigarAsylum too but I probably spend ten times more time here. CigarAsylum IMO is a good cigar board run by good people. CP has always had a good relationship with CigarFamily and I think in the long run, it will with CigarAsylum.

BINGO CovCat. That is where i came from and where I took refuge. Thanks for the kind words and I'm sure the two boards will gain a good relationship. Now that I have seen the good people here I am going too try to contribute to both.