• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally, cigar night.

Humidor Minister

Tonight is the night I get together with some friends and enjoy some good cigars, drinks and conversation. I always look forward to this night. Anyone else have cigar night tonight? I haven't decided what I'll enjoy tonight but that's part of the fun, rummaging through the humi to make that choice.
Just curious, those of you with larger collections, how on earth do you decide what to smoke? :laugh:

I have what we all call 'Pizza Night' even though I only occasionally make my Pizzas now (but when I do... mmmmmmmmm). Each Friday night everyone comes around my place. I cook something delicious. We have drinks, cigars and sit outside when the weather is nice. It started out a long time ago, when we were younger and I was not the cook I am now. It was Take-Out Pizza and Colt cigars back then... oh dear.

Tonight, we had an olive, feta and spinach pizza as well as a ham, mushroom, egg and bocconcini pizza. The cigars were RyJ Mille Fleurs, and the drinks were Sol beers.

'Til next week.

Sounds like a fantastic pizza and cigars as well. We've been doing our thing for about 11 years now. My SIL on occasion, will cook a fantastic meal then we adjourn to the patio for cigars and drinks. In the winter we fire up the fire pit for some heat. Never been the club hopping partying type. :blush:

Well, I left the office early today and am now sitting alone, listening to the iPod, drinking a Smythwicks, and enjoying a Casa Magna Robusto. Gotta love Friday nights (or afternoons)!

I have what we all call 'Pizza Night' even though I only occasionally make my Pizzas now (but when I do... mmmmmmmmm). Each Friday night everyone comes around my place. I cook something delicious. We have drinks, cigars and sit outside when the weather is nice. It started out a long time ago, when we were younger and I was not the cook I am now. It was Take-Out Pizza and Colt cigars back then... oh dear.

Tonight, we had an olive, feta and spinach pizza as well as a ham, mushroom, egg and bocconcini pizza. The cigars were RyJ Mille Fleurs, and the drinks were Sol beers.

'Til next week.
That sounds real nice. Hope everything went well!

My "Cigar Night" starts at 6pm Friday and goes til 8pm Sunday. Most of it at the Outlaw. :cool: