• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally found that last piece of winter gear

For those of us without a man cave, GB :thumbs:

That picture is interesting. It says "click to enlarge". Wouldn't that be convenient?

Check out the instructions...
Slide on, cinch cord, adjust strap, and go :laugh:

Same instructions apply if you're using a noose

Check out the instructions...
Slide on, cinch cord, adjust strap, and go :laugh:

Same instructions apply if you're using a noose

Yeah, and if you forget to take it off, three days later, Mr. Wiggly falls off.
At least, that is one way they castrate Bulls in the south.

You know Souldog is checking it out :0

WTF were you searching for?!?!

The link was sent to me.

I'd get one, but I'm not sure I could resist putting it on, taking it off, adjusting, and repeating the whole process several times before I got out the door. :whistling:

I can't imagine it being all that comfortable. I grew up in Winnipeg, dealing with the winters here since my first one just over 3 decades ago. I've worked outside for 8+ hours in the dead of winter with no breaks to warm up. I've never experienced frostbite anywhere except my ears, nose, and fingertips. I think if you're in danger of getting frostbite on your package, you're in deep enough trouble that you should be worrying about losing fingers and toes. :)

I think if you're in danger of getting frostbite on your package, you're in deep enough trouble that you should be worrying about losing fingers and toes. :)

Or maybe you're just having THAT much fun... :D

I'll just stick with mine!

2915820276_76c7096fba.jpg

I generally just keep it in a warm place for the winter.