• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally Home!

Get in, Strap in, STFU and Don't Touch Nothin!
Well all...after a long year over seas I finally made it home Tuesday. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support and prayers. And a big thanks to JHolmes for hooking me up with a awesome end of tour cigar and another big thanks to MoeCizlack for a wonderful welcome home gift. Please remember everyday to think of the soldiers overseas and abroad and say a little prayer for them.

Thanks again guys

Joe

Welcome Home Joe, glad you are back!!

Are you all settled in now, or you gonna be moving again soon?
whistling.gif

Glad you're home to your new family Joe. Thank you very much for your service. All the other ones still serving overseas are in our prayers every night.

Please remember everyday to think of the soldiers overseas and abroad and say a little prayer for them.

Thanks again guys

Joe

Welcome home Joe and please don't think for a second we aren't thankful for all you have done and sacrificed.
You guys/gals are always in my thoughts and prayers, :) and we appreciate all you have done.

Thanks!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: (and welcome back home)

Art

Welcome home. My family and I thank you for your service.

Glad to hear you made it home safe, Joe. Enjoy some time off with the family and some more good cigars. :)

-John

Welcome back dude...start the clock. 33. ;)

Trey

Welcome home! Glad you made it back safely. Thanks to you and everyone else in the service for all that you do for us that we many of us don't even realize.